29

「★」

「★」

The next day when you wake up, you feel much better than just a few hours before.

It's about 9am, and Hawks had told you the previous day that you would be starting around 10:30am. You slip out of the silky sheets and into your slippers and a robe, collecting your items to shower.

You suprisingly don't bump into anyone on the way, and realize that with how empty the floor is, you can have a concert in the shower without being bothered. You end up scream singing "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney Spears.

Anyways, you change into your costume, shivering at the unnecessary AC going on in the hall. Very rude, especially since even in the winter you have to wear this bullshit because if your quirk being your skin.

You hop into the elevator, chatting with a nice receptionist lady while you take a ride downstairs before parting ways.

"Hawkssss!" you call out, finding a mirror in the hall and getting distracted, tussling your hair back and forth to get it exactly how you want it.

"Yesss?"

"AHHH-"

You jump as he appears behind you again, seemingly out of nowhere. "Now just what the fuck is wrong with you."

He simply shrugs, wrapping an arm casually around your shoulder while walking you to the lobby.

"Tokoyami's already waiting. And today I'm gonna bring you guys to Hosu. There's a really nice gym there I just rented out."

You nod, taking out a tiny box or Nerds candies to snack on to improve the duration of your quirk.

It's another joy ride (more like fly) to the training area. Youre pratically begging to have just a few more minutes in the air when you reach the breakfast place Hawks decided to make a pit stop at.

Tokoyami is...done with life. He just wanted to train.

You all spend about three hours there, messing around and messing with the poor servers.

And when youre done, Hawks finally caves into your request and few you around the city.

Finally, four hours later than expected, you reach the training grounds and begin your work.

"Alright," the hero claps his hands to gather your attention. "let's start with...a game of tag!"

The raven boy sighs, although dark shadow seems quite happy with the idea. "I don't mean to be disrespectful in any regard, but I don't understand how this will benefit us."