24

「★」

「★」

Kastuki Bakugo is a brash person.

Brash, bur he has real brains. You know that.

Your quirk, in retrospect, isn't any good for long range attacks. He knows this.

So as soon as the fight starts, he sends of a good couple of explosions your way.

The arena becomes fogged up, and you take the opportunity to create small daggers from your thighs, as they're covered like most of your body. Because of the uniform, he'll have some difficulty identifying where your mirror shards have broken off from.

You listen for a moment, picking up on movement from your right. You throw and hear a small, almost unnoticeable grunt.

Got him. Point for me.

More moment, now coming from the left. A few more throws, this time without sound. He knows you heard him.

And as the smoke is finally almost dissolved, he runs at you from the front, blasting wildly. He knows if he gets a good hit in, he can shatter each of your limbs and take you'll have to surrender.

Exept you've been snacking all day, and all that sugar keeps your mirrors nice and strong. Stronger than usual. You're prepared.

You roll out of the way, getting right back up on your feet to face him again.

This time as he runs at you, you run right back at him, making him loose focus for a short second, and you jump up onto to his head and over him. He winces a bit.

His explosions plus your mirros are creating a light show for the audience. They cheer at the flashy display, only fueling your ego and determination.

You run at him, passing through his legs as he gets a good hit on yours. You latch your hands on his ankles quickly, with a small attempt to flip him over, athough that wasn't the main point.

Your mirror shards are fairly heavy, again, depending on how much sugar you have stored up to spare. Knowing this, when you placed your grip on his ankles for that split second, as you let go you left the mirror lining your hands on him, acting as weights to limit his movement. The attack was somewhat countered by him, as he got a hit on your right leg, causing it to crack.

You feel needles in your muscles, and you hold back a grunt of pain. It woilf have been much worse if not for the adrenaline rushing through you.

You create two long sword like shards from your arms, going at Katsuki.

He aims for the face as you aom for the hands. one of your swords goes through his right palm, and he lands an exposion on your neck. You tackle eachother to the ground.

The audience waits in awe as you sit over Bakugo, long side of the sword placed just over his neck, his left hand gripping your left arm, ready to shatter it at any moment.

You wink at him quickly, and he goes back into his fight state of mind.

He flips you over and you push him as he does, causing your two to roll wildly. You cut him up wirh your shards, and he explodes your left arm fully exposing the muscle.

You slip out of his grip with a legendary back bend (if you were to ask) and he rises from his position on the floor quick enough To dodge your next slash.

More explosions, and the arena becomes foggy again.

You use this to your advantage. You come at him from behind, ready to make a good incision in his other hand, when he grabs you by your hips and throws you to the ground, holding you down.

Your swords at the back of his neck, although your energy is draining. He's holding you into the shattered cement by your hips with one hand, his stabbed through hand places right on your face. Blood drips onto your lips and chin.

You smile and lick the blood off your mouth. "Fine my strong boy, you win."

"[NAME] SURRENDERS! KATSUKI BAKUGO WINS!!"

Present Mic mourns your loss in his booth while most cheer excidedly at the well played battle.

Katsuki helps you up and the camera points to the two fo you just in time to see you give him a quick peck on the lips and squeeze his shoulder before walking off with him, his arm around you sholder.

The boys in the crowd go silent as the girl go wild.

You probably could've played better, but who cares. It's just a festival anyways.

I don't need to win, just make a good impression. And I know I did that.

「★」