14

「★」

「★」

All Might picks up the battered and bloodied Aizawa, giving him a look full of pain and regret.

He moves suddenly, grabbing the four of you (Asui, Freckles, and balls guy, plus yourself) up into his arms. You almost choke on your lolipop. He drops you all suddenly behind him.

"What the fuck." "What the heck?"

You and the balls dude say at the same time. He winks at you and you almost throw his dwarf ass to the Nomu, but settle on giving him the death glare of a lifetime. He backs off with a shutter.

All Might stares down the villains. "Go back to the entrance. It isn't safe here."

Asui and Balls comply, while you simply walk a little ways a way and suck on your lolipop, waiting for a show and wishing you had popcorn.

Freckles does the same, staring with worry up at his idol.

Crusty breathes heavily, scrating at his neck with vigor. "No. No no no no no- it wasn't supposed to go this way. He managed to hit me...of course a government hero relies on violence. I couldn't even see him when he moved, but he's not as fast as I thought he would be."

"Hah. He said 'ass'." you laugh, pointing to the teal haired freak.

"All Might really is getting weaker."

And as soon as the other kids leave, taking the injured teacher, the fight begins.

You grin, clapping your hands together at the sight. "Oh this is gonna be fun. AIM FOR THE BRAIN DUDE!!"

You cheer as the Number One keeps throwing punches, and literally throwing the bird thing. You also watch as All Might continues to fail. This seems like a piece of cake compared to the old villains he used to defeat- maybe the ugly guy is right. Maybe the hero is getting weaker and weaker.

Curious...

Out of your peripheral vision, you see a flash of green, speeding down towards the fight.

And thinking about it, he seems particular close with the hero, doesn't he?

As the boy approaches the portal, going in to save the man inside, theres another loud explosion.

But from the hand of your best friend.

"GET HIS ASS TNT!!!" you scream, standing and starting to run over as well. God, did you love your bestie.

Ice begins to form on the Nomu, encasing it and just missing All Might. He rips himself from the villains hold and hops over to Totoroki's side.

Kirishima tries to sneak attack, ruining it with a war cry. You roll your eyes.

Kirishima has Katsuki's back as you skip over, smile on your face as you approach your bestie.

"Have I ever told you how hot you look fighting?" you smile with a wink. He grins back, enjoying the attention the two of you get.

"Woah! A-are you two-?"

You laugh and put a finger to the sharp boy's lips. "Nah, I'm just a flirt. Why? You wanted me to call you hot too?"

His face goes as red as his hair and you back off with a laugh. You frown as your lolipop is done, and you shove the stick in your pocket.

"Kacchan...everyone..." freckles starts, wiping tears from his eyes. Your jaw drops.

"Ok why's this bitch cryin'-"

The lanky dude death stares you and you raise your eyebrows. "I'm not wrong."

...

"Kurogiri...how could you let this brat get the best of you?"

Katsuki explains how he defeated him, and you smile proudly at your other half. "That's my mannnn!"

The Nomu, after another pep talk from the ugly dude gets back out of the portal, shocking pretty much everyone with his regeneration.

I'm so done with this already.

And suddenly you feel wind. And danger. Shit.

Snap.

You pull Katsuki out of the way with a harsh tug and him landing on you uncomfortably, and All Might takes the blow. He also takes note of your somehow amazing reflexes.

"These are kids...and you still didn't hold back?" All Might huffs, his arms reddend and sore.

Lanky dude shrugs. "I didn't have much of a choice. These kids are no angels. The plain looking one? He tried to kill me with a maxxed out punch. What kind of hero does something like that? And the girl? She tried to chop my arms off on multiple occasions, even after she did so to another villain, she still had that blood thirst people like us have. 

"My bad g."

"YOU CHOPPED SOMEONE'S ARMS OFF??" Kirishima gapes.

You shrug. "I am but a girl in the world."

"You can't always get away with being violent. Why do people get to decide if some violent acts are heroic and others are villainous? Casting judgement of what's good and what's evil. You think you're the symbol of peace?" he raises his arms dramatically. "You're just another government sponsored instrument of violence. And violence always breeds more violence."

Another threat to yours and All Might's lives, blah blah blah, and you're pretty sure you've lost ten years from your life with how cringe that speach was.

Everyone tries to get All Might to let them help- aside from you, your quirk is for close range combat and to make a sword strong enough to cut it's neck open or it's brain in half would basically kill you from lack of blood sugar at this point. You just aren't equipped for this kind of situation yet.

As soon as the pro tells you to sit back and watch you start to do exactly that before Katsuki drags your ass back.

You watch as he beats the shit out of the Nomu, finally throwing the bird brain's ass out of the whole building.

"That's badass."

And then he says plus ultra.

"Nevermind y'all."

「★」