20

「★」

「★」

The second challenge is the cavalry battle.

Each player is assigned a point value.

First place is ten million. You immediately start to plan with a wicked grin on your face.

You lowkey zone out during the instruction, but you know whoever you team up with will explain. Speaking of which-

"DISCO BALL!!"

You turn and smile as the always irritated Katsuki and wave. "Hi Tnt!!-"

"[Name]."

You turn again, and Totoroki meets your gaze.

"Hey sweet girl."

I really have a harem going on huh?

You turn once more to find Shinso waving at you pretty unenthusiastically, but he always looks like that.

Before they can even fight about it, Katsuki picks you up and drags you into the crowd of people begging to be on his team, perfectly out of reach of the other two boys. He knows you won't protest too, being picked up is your one weakness, and you've already made yourself comfy by slinging your arms around his shoulders like a toddler tired of walking in the grocery store.

You cuddle up to him as you recruit your other angels, Kirishima and Sero.

"Wow, you sure seem tired [Name]." Kirishima points out. You nod.

"I need my rest so I can carry this damn team. Also, he's really comfy."

Sero laughs and holds out his arms. "Heyy what about me? I want turn!"

You rub your eyes and turn your upoer body around, ready to be transferred into Sero's arms before Katsuki grips you tighter.

"It's about to start, quit fucking around."

You smirk, turning back around to whisper something in Katsuki's ear. Eijiro and Sero make confused eye contact, and when they turn around, whatever you had said definitely put Bakugo in a better mood.

You tie your little bandana thing or whatever it's called (you forgot again) up into your hair and help a very confused Kirishima with his.

You prepare by holding onto Kirishima's right side, Sero taking the left, while Katsuki takes the rider position, because of course he does.

As the count down starts, you apologetically blow kisses at Shoto and Shinso, mouthing sorry's to them for earlier.

Once the count down finishes, everyone rushes over to team freckles (you still can't remember his real name) and they promptly run away.

You can feel what Katsukis planning. You have like, intuition when it comes to eachother sometimes. You look uo at him with a warning glare. "Don't. You. Dare."

He dares. He blasts himself up into the sky like a motherfuker and you groan.

"KATSUKI FUCKING BAKUGO GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW OR I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I SAID."

And then he gets your asses points gone.

"I hate you."

Everything goes to shit when the other blonde starts talking about the sludge shit.

It's hard to focus as you're practically thrown every which way by your rageful best friend, and at this point, you don't even care about winning as long as you can get into the next bullshit.

When the three boys all go in for the gold, you throw a little knife in there for good measure. You don't really feel like helping anymore.

Totoroki gets first.

Your lot gets second. You smack Katsuki upside the head and call him out for his bullshit.

Shinso gets third, and you gasp and grin at that, immediately looking around for him.

You don't hear who gets fourth because you're already bounding over to Shinso, who welcomes you with open arms.

Until your mouth starts to water uncontrollably and you know whats about to happen.

"Do you have a paper bag my any chance?"

Hitoshi looks at you, question in his eyes. "I don't."

"Oh." you mutter. "This'll be fun for the cleaners."

And then you puke all over the grass.

You're sensitive to being thrown around. And  you've had a migraine like, all day. You needed to get it all out.

Shinso just holds your hair out of your face as you throw your guts up, telling you softly to get it all out and that it's ok. In the end, he carries you back to the waiting room to clean you up.

And somehow, you still run back outside and find time for reporters to take pictures of you.

「★」