Prologue

Dhruv khanna himself a devil in disguise came to a part of world to rule. 

People are scared to even take his name.

He himself said that it's darkness where he lives. 

Every one believes that it is blood that he carves for day and night.

Each day seeing a head hanging on the gates of the Mansion.

They knew it's hard to even breath in the presence of his shadow.

People with him believe that his aura screamd danger. 

Stories and rumours about him that people die in fear due to his presence.

He even killed his own father. The secrets of the Mansion never leaves it. What comes there gets trapped there.

No one knew how he looks outside the boundaries but the name dhruv khanna was enough to get them on their knees.

Was that all true ? 

Was he really that dangerous ? 

Unaware about all of this lives a girl named Pankhuri in the small village of uttar pradesh whose destiny had been tied forcefully by the devil himself.

It was a rainy night when the devil stepped out for a hunt unaware about him getting a serene beauty instead of a prey.

Unaware pankhuri decided to step out the same day and come infront of the devil. 

The moment he saw her he decided that she was his. 

The moment the devil entered into her world she was his.

The devil himself carved it with blood that she was the devil's soulmate even though the destiny was against it.

She was the devil's soulmate.

This is the prologue.
The story line is already decided and at the end it will be decided wheather it will be happy or sad ending.
I live in the east side of India.
Hence doesn't have much knowledge about the Northern part.
Pankhuri is a village girl. And whatever I will write further about her will be all based on whatever i researched about it.
The story will be dark romance.
As I said this won't be soft and smooth story.

Thank you : )

.