Glimpse

"𝒜𝓈  𝓈𝑜𝑜𝓃  𝒶𝓈  𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝒾𝒹  𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈  𝑜𝓃  𝒽𝑒𝓇 ,  𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝑜𝑔𝓃𝒾𝓈𝑒𝒹  𝒽𝑒𝓇  𝒶𝓈  𝒽𝒾𝓈 ,  𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑒𝒹  𝑜𝓇  𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓈  𝑜𝒻  𝒽𝒾𝓈  𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹, 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇  𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓁�...

"𝒜𝓈  𝓈𝑜𝑜𝓃  𝒶𝓈  𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝒾𝒹  𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈  𝑜𝓃  𝒽𝑒𝓇 ,  𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝑜𝑔𝓃𝒾𝓈𝑒𝒹  𝒽𝑒𝓇  𝒶𝓈  𝒽𝒾𝓈 ,  𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑒𝒹  𝑜𝓇  𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓈  𝑜𝒻  𝒽𝒾𝓈  𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹, 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇  𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒𝒹  𝒾𝓉  𝑜𝓇  𝓃𝑜𝓉.”

In the heart of the dense forest, her feet pounded against the earth with a rhythm born of desperation.

She was running , running away from the nightmare. 

The canopy above cast dappled shadows, echoing the erratic beat of her racing heart.

In the dim light of the moon, she darted through the dense forest, her breath ragged and her heart pounding like a drum in her chest.

Rustling of the leaves sent shivers down her spine, knowing that behind her lurked the relentless pursuit of the mafia's henchmen.

Blood trickled from a cut on her leg, staining the earth beneath her with a vivid crimson hue.

Each passing moment felt like an eternity, the weight of her injuries was burdening her.

She wanted nothing.

She wanted only escape.

Escape from the devil.

She chooses darkness over the devil.

She chooses death over the devil.

Suddenly, the ground gave way beneath her feet, and she tumbled down the small hill.

Pain shot through her leg as she struggled to stand, but there was no time to rest. She had to keep moving.

She limped forward, a figure emerged from the shadows ahead. Her heart sank as she realized she had stumbled upon the nightmare , the person she was running away from. THE DEVIL.

............

"Please," she begged, her voice trembling with fear and desperation."I can't do this. I  can't marry you. I won't!"

"You think you have a choice, pankhuri?" he murmured, his voice cold and sharp. "You belong to me now, and you will do as I say."

He felt betrayed by her escape.

She was escaping from him.

He trusted her but her one cheap act led him to become cruel for his Angel.

His cold breath brushed against her ear, sending a shiver down her spine as his words slithered into her consciousness.

"You can run, Pankhuri , but you can never hide. You belong to me, now and forever."

Do vote and comment.
Thank you :)