Chapter 1

Do vote and comment your views !

Dhriti entered the class without looking at anyone and straightly went and sat in the middle row last but one bench.

Dressed in a simple kurti and legging, she took a look around. She spotted many of the people talking to each other. Even she wanted to talk to someone. Just then she saw 2 girls enter the class.

As many of the benches were filled, both the girls sat in the same bench as dhriti.

"H-hi" dhriti said with much difficulty as she is an introvert.

"Hi. I'm Navya and she's hritvi" navya introduced.

"I'm dhriti"

Soon, dhriti got two best friends in the name of navya and hritvi.

After a few days, the classes actually started. Dhriti was an average student while navya and hritvi were kind of toppers. Though their exams were yet to be conducted, she knew that both her friends were good at studies. But dhriti never felt any jealousy towards them. She in fact felt happy and proud of them.

One day, dhriti was bored in math class. She hated maths and there was no way she concentrated on it! Never ! And that's how she saw him for the first time. He was talking to his friend and by the way his eyes became small, she knew he was laughing.

Vrishank.

Even though both of them were in the same class, she never saw him without his mask. And neither she intended to. Because she was least interested in things called love or crush. He always wore a black mask as their college was re-opened after covid.

She always looked at him secretly from under her lashes. And as she almost sat in the last bench, no one really cared.

One Friday came Group discussion period. It was everything but group discussion. To be more precise, it was like a Seminar. The teacher asked them to introduce themselves. Hritvi was the most nervous one as she didn't liked anyone's attention. But she was beautiful too. So by a month into the college, she gained a lot of fans. From seniors to juniors. And about navya, she was always eye- catching with pale and fair skin. She looked like an angel always.

Dhriti came out of her thoughts when she saw navya coming towards their bench to take her seat. And that meant it was hritvi's turn next.

"Hi, I'm hritvi and my hobbies are.." hritvi couldn't control her laugh and bursted out laughing. And along with her the whole class laughed. Being embarrassed she came to her seat and scolded shivya, one of their friend who sat in middle row last bench, just behind dhriti.

"You pig! Because of you I laughed" hritvi scolded as she took place.

"Next" dhriti heard and she took the dias and introduced herself.

"Hi! My name is dhriti! And my hobbies are listening to music, reading books and taking walks" she smiled and came back to her seat. Even though dhriti was an introvert she never felt the stage fear. In fact she was always ready to give seminars and group discussions.

After the class girl's introduced themselves, it was the boys turn and dhriti waited for this unknown boy's turn that caught her attention in a lazy maths period.

"My name is vrishank. My hobbies are playing cricket, watching anime and listening to music" she heard him speak for the first time. And that's also the day she got to know his name.

Yes, she could've asked her friends, but she was too shy and was afraid of their judgement. In fact, she and her friends never discussed boys till now.