2

Italic: thoughts
Bold: extra sounds
Underline: call/texting

(3rd Pov)
the sound of an alarm going off can be heard across the room as Seira walks out of the bathroom to turn it off. (TIME: 5:45)

She sat on her chair, grabbing a hairdryer as she dries her hair before packing her bag and putting on her watch to see the time. (TIME:6:30) still got an hour and a half.. Seira thought as she sighed, setting a 1 hour alarm and turning on her laptop to play the music she composed a few days ago and making a few tweaks.

After a while her alarm clock turns off and she immediately turns off her laptop and grabs her back. Running down to walk out of the house but not before leaving a note for her parents.

-
A/N: I'm assuming school starts at 8Am since apparently that's the average time? Lucky tho my school starts at 6:45 💀

Oh and her house is before Aiden & Ben's btw.
-

As she entered the bus she found her usual spot which was the forth row from the back. She sat on the window seat and stared intently at it. Seemingly zooming out until Aiden tapped her shoulder. "hey Sei." Aiden greeted making her turn to him, Meeting his usual smile as she waved at him. "Hey"

Shortly after Ashlyn walked in looking dead with two tumblers of coffee on her hand. Aiden leaned infront to talk to ashlyn as he greeted her aswell which she ignored pre usual. Ashlyn handed one of the tumblers to Seira who gladly took in and thanked her.

(Seira Pov)
I was back to window gazing when I felt someone staring at me. I turned around to see Ashlyn staring at my face which creeped me out a bit. "What?" I asked as she looked like she was glaring hard at me.

"How do you not look dead or tired? a sleep technique something?" She asked as she examined me like a hawk. "I didn't even sleep." I replied as she stared at me like she wanted to say something but stopped herself.

"I do ice baths and skin care sometimes" I explained as simple as possible before sipping my coffee and staring back at the window.

There was silence for a few seconds before it was broken by Aiden. "Last night was rough huh? Me and Seira finished the homework already, right sei?" He said as he smiled to me. I simply nodded to that and whipped out the paper from my bag "just copy, I double checked it this morning." I handed the paper to ashlyn and received a sceptical 'thanks' which I brushed off and went back to zooning out.

The moment we stepped off the bus I stretched a bit preparing to make a run for it. Aiden was about to ask what i was doing when I took off running to the classroom. No way I'm breaking my clean attendance.. I thought as I ran to the classroom. Arriving a few seconds before the teacher and seated myself down on the seat in front of ashlyn's and placed my books on an organized order with my homework on the middle. Once everything was set the teacher walked in and I basically ignored whatever he said and zoned out.

I'll admit, the others look like they haven't slept in days which honestly wasn't wrong. If it weren't for me forcing myself to take care of my face I'd look like them.. Oh well, not my problem

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the teacher greet the other 3. I looked over to the front to see a concerned teacher and some dead looking students who happen to be my friends.

They all sat themselves down as I started doodling about the phantoms. At this point I'm. Sure they were all sleeping through and likely failing..

I got bored drawing so I grabbed my clay to start sculpting. Of course I'm Still paying attention but still.

(Ashlyn Pov)
I got woken up by the loud bell ringing through my ears making me jolt awake.

Crap I slept through class again. I thought to myself as I looked at the others.

Seeing Aiden playing with his 3x3 and the others looking half dead.. Looks like the others did too.. I thought to myself as I sighed, getting ready to leave the classroom At this rate were gonna fail. Not much you can do in our situation

My eyes landed on Seira who was Sculpting a phantom... And taking notes.., How much energy does she even have?

I didn't notice I zoned out until Aiden called out to me. "Ashlyn! We're all eating together" *Aiden informed me telling me we were talking about 'stuff'.. This should go well..

811 words
|Author note|
° Let me know if you want to see the other characters shipped like maybe
Logan x Ben or some ship you might like. Let me know in the comments!

-onigi 🍙