4

Italic: thoughts
Bold: extra sounds
Underline: call/texting

(Ashlyn Pov)
i don't know how Seira stays unfazed with how noisy Aiden is.. i just wanted to be left alone and do my own thing and now he calls me shy? this kid.. i just want to be left alone!

we arrived at school and the two still followed me! Seira already went inside the moment we stepped out of the bus, who knows where that girl went.

Aiden and Ben won't leave me alone and followed me everywhere, Aiden yapped and commented on almost everything and everywhere nonstop. i was thinking of ways to escape when Ben yanked Aiden to a halt, i turned around to see what happened which was when Aiden spoke. "Oh, Right." he said as they both eyed the office. My chance!

I immediately made a run for it away from them. running to hide from the two boys, i could hear Aiden laugh like a maniac from the distance as i hid behind a wall. thank god i got away!!

(Aiden Pov)
I was about to talk to Ashlyn again when i saw she ran away. it took me a few seconds to react before i started laughing. "She's fast." i said mainly to myself before we went to pick up our schedules.

i halted when we were about to open the office door, remembering something. wait.. there was another girl right? yeah Seira, i didn't notice she wasn't with us. did she already leave us when we got off the bus?  i thought as i smiled to myself "she's good." i muttered as Ben looked at me weirdly. i gave him a smile before we entered the office.

(Ashlyn Pov)
i made my way through the hallway and was halted by Seira who stood infront of me and dragged me to the side, just as i was about to ask her a shoe went flying and crashed into the wall a few inches from me. I stared at Seira dumbfounded but she didn't even bother explaining and walked towards the girl who was recording the raging boy. "hey Tay, send me the vid later?" i heard her ask the girl who agreed as the two chatted.

a fight broke out and i just sighed seeing Seira recording the fight before walking away. Welcome to high school everyone.

I made my way to my assigned classroom, while rechecking and making usre i had everything right the boy beside me accidentally dropped his paper. i picked it up and handed it back to him "here." i said as he thanked me, his reaction reminded me of a puppy..

i went in the classroom and found my assigned seat, seeing the name tag 'Tacob E.' as i browse through the tags on the table. After a while i saw my Tag behind Seira's seat, seeing that she already seated herself and zoned out again staring at the window. i placed my bag down and noticed 2 table's that grabbed my attention. 'Aiden C.' and 'Ben C.' I have a foreboding feeling.

suddenly the twins barged into the classroom in a panick. "Sorry we're late!" the male twin said, "Please don't mark us tardy!" the other one said but when they noticed the teacher wasn't here they sighed, resting a bit on the door frame. "They aren't here yet" i heard Seira say as she sat up from her seat to approach the twins. handing the boy his missing shoe she carried around for whatever reason. wait didn't his shoe get stuck deep into the wall? 

while the boy was putting on his shoe the girl spoke up for the both of them. "they aren't here? we still have a chance!"she said in relief which was short lived when the teacher's voice was heard behind them soon after.
"A chance?" The teacher said as he placed his hands on each of their shoulders. I blanked out on their conversation and basically glared at Aiden and Ben who walked with the teacher. I immediately his my head down when I saw him look at me with that smile again, the teacher introduced them to us since they were new students here.

"Let's begin with introductions shall me? We'll go in alphabetical order!" Was all I heard when the teacher, or mister thomas walked towards the board and wrote his name. Introducing himself and urging us to do the same.

I sat up quickly, wanting to get this over with as quick as possible. "Ashlyn Banner, I like dogs." I said keeping it simple before going back to sit down.

Aiden went after me with his usually smile. "I'm Aiden Clark, I like Bungee jumping, skydiving, rock climbing, racing, water skiing-" he listed out and a few more I didn't hear. Ben went after but his turn was skipped since he was fast asleep. The boy with glasses that I helped before class stood up. "Hello, I-the-uh Logan Fields" he said fumbling over his words as he continued "I mean I'm Logan... I um, I enjoy astronomy." He said before sitting down nervously.

Seira went up a few turns after Logan as she yawned "Seira Echo, I like snakes, music, arts and..." She said with a small pause before continuing. "Im in the volley club." She informed Nonchalantly before sitting back down.

I didn't exactly pay attention to the other students and only listened in again when the twin's came up. The girl stood up first with a bright smile on her face. "I'm Taylor Hernández!  I'm in the mechanics club. Come say hi if you get the chance" she said in a cheerful tone. Much against her twin's tone.

"Tyler hernández, yes, we're twins. I'm in the baseball club." Tyler introduced himself with an annoyed expression and tone.

Shortly after the students finished their introductions the teacher finally spoke again. "Alright now that introductions are done, let's talk about the semester-long Group project!" Mr.Thomas said as he shared a PowerPoint presentation. "Today you'll be choosing your group partners for the project and each group should consist of 7 people each." He explained as I mentally cursed. Calm down ashlyn don't panick. he might let you work alone- I tried to calm myself before the teacher spoke again "Oh and no one will be allowed to work alone." He said as reality struck me like s brick wall. Crap.

I looked around and saw Taylor giving Seira a thumbs up and Aiden smiling at her before making eye contact with me. I mentally prepared myself for whatever was about to happen as I didn't have another choice to begin with..

What was the point of assigned seats if it was just going to end up like this...? I thought as I slumped into my chair.

1139 words
|Author note|
°i said it a few before but tell me if u want anyone to be shipped or what other story to make ^v^

Note to self not Change pov's to much.. & to add bg to chapters-

-onigi 🍙