UPDATE INFO(A/N)

Hi guys, Onigi here!

Before I say anything if your reading this and the title was:
"lights|°SBG.x.OC°"
then you can go ahead and skip this

But if you were reading and the title was different and had an 'Aiden.clark' on the end then please read.

Ok I'll get straight to the point and say- well type this out as Frank as possible.

I've been thinking alot and trust me when I said I hesitated like big time.. But,

I think I won't ship the Seira(oc with Aiden. Actually I don't think I'm making this a romance insert at all anymore. Except for maybe the somewhat headcanon original ships like Ashlyn and Aiden, Ben and Taylor etc2. Ofc pls tell me who you want to see shipped tho! Or else I'll probably go on with the ones I think fit and make sense..

But yeah basically no more Oc x Aiden. But if you still want to see it I'll change it back if you want. Don't be afraid to comment- like I genuenly need ideas for ships and extra stuff that don't mess with the og plot ;-;"

Ok that's all I wanna type to you guys. Ty for reading and I hope you understand. Again I said this alot but pls don't be afraid to comment your suggestions and- well, comments.

I hope you enjoyed this fanfic so far, I'll try my best to update as fast as possible and ofc as frequent as I physically and mentally can! Ty for those you like on read this!! I'm glad I managed to somehow entertain you with this fic! And sorry if I made typo's cuz I seem to do that alot.. :>

Also I really appreciate it if you guys correct me if i wrote down wrong info, right ok that's everything, Ty!

-Onigi 🍙