7

Italic: thoughts
Bold: extra sounds

(Ashlyn Pov)
"im glad you decided to come!" aiden said as we walked into the bus. i don't know why i decided to come and i still don't want to..

"You made it seem like you weren't gonna go." he said to me as i thought back on the times before the Field Trip, Aiden has been pestering me nonstop ever since he visited my house. he always follows and asks me if i was going to go or not. i can't believe i actually came. i thought to myself before giving my attention to the others. i was Tyler and Taylor arguing with each other while logan was on a call. Seira was checking her bag.

Mr.Thomas walked out of the bus holding a pink sheet of paper. "Alright everyone start filing onto the bus. we're getting ready to leave for Savannah in T minus Five!" he said as we all start walking and entering the bus.

i sat beside Aiden, Seira sat by herself on the seat behind us with the twins sitting infront while Logan and Ben sat infront of them. im not used to someone sitting beside me. it feels uncomfortable. so far i don't like this. my thoughts got interrupted when Aiden started to talk to me. "Wanna try" he said to me, offering his cube to me. "..." i stared at it for a few seconds before speaking. "im not a big puzzle person." i said to him

just as he was about to reply i heard shuffling from Seira's seat as she lifts herself up to talk to us, she held a solved 4x4 in her hand. "hey aiden, can you shuffle this?" she asked Aiden who immediately agreed before starting to shovel in in his hands within less than a minute and hand it back to her. did that even get shuffled..?

For the entire trip we just did our own thing, Aiden and Seirs occasionally giving me tips on how to solve it. I ended up only managing to match the first row when the bus stopped, signalling we arrived already.

35r words
|Author note|
°OH SHOOT I WENT PAST THE 7 DAYS MAKE AAA IM SO SORRY TOT

I had to publish this short story first so I'll update again soon after! ;-;"

-onigi 🍙