CHAPTER 1

THIRD PERSON'S POV

One fine morning Ravi woke up and got ready for her college's first day.
"Today I will finally start my new journey lets hope that everything goes well without any problems and even if obstacles cross my path all i wish is radhekrishna give me a lot of strength to go beyond them" Ravi murmured to herself

"Ravi come down quickly within a jiffy or else my slippers gonna talk to you instead of me" Ravi's mother called her or more of warned her

"ohh shit" Ravi thought to herself
"Coming mumma" she shouted from her room

On reaching downstairs she moved towards the living room which further leads to dining room.
living room has a 3 seater sofa with 2 single seated sofas in front and a center table made up of glass. which is covered with a cloth.( just middle class things)
she moved further towards her dining table and got seated there.
"Ravi its your first day today dont mess it up if you face any problem call me." Ravi's father sternly told Ravi."

"Ji papa" Ravi murmured in a small voice being scared of her father's stern voice

even though he loves Ravi a lot still wants her to always be disciplined and not to mess things up. He hates people who bully others or trouble others. HE loves to be at peace and harmony.

RAVI'S POV
Today finally i am stepping into my dream college after wasting 1 year of my life in a small university I am getting the opportunity to study in INDIA's biggest university. The journey will not be easy but I know I can do it I will definitely make it up to the top. Hope there wont be any bullies or else i will face a lot of problems. But I know god will help me. After all he loves me a lot. Haina meri radhe rani.
I was brought out of my thoughts by a voice.
"Ravi beta the food is getting cold have it quickly come on or else you will be late." her mother scolded sweetly.

"oh yes maa."

i quickly had my food and left towards bus stop to board a bus to my college.

AUTHORS NOTE
I know that this chapter is thought and a bit boring but please stay tuned i will definitely upload soon and just give me some time the story will turn out really interesting.
please just show some patience and love.
please vote for my story and also share it with your friends who will love to read my story.