CHAPTER 12

YESTERDAY WE SAY ARJUN'S POV LET US SEE TODAY RAVI'S POV

RAVI'S POV 

(Well this pic suits on Ravi's turmoil inside her mind the waves represents the turmoil and the sky represents the peace and her peace is Arjun)

It feels like it was just yesterday only when i met him in the college saw him bullying innocents and without thinking anything slapped him.

After that the way he reacted I was sure my life is gonna be hell now.
 But he turned the opposite of what I thought, the amount of respect, care honor he gave me no one can no one does and no one will.

 He was a true gentleman in my eyes completely different from what I saw in him on the first day.
what he showed himself to the world.  

I never revealed  this nor did he said this to anyone else except me, but once when we were sharing our life's with each other having coffee and some snacks together on the roof top he disclosed his little secret of being the shy introverted boy. 

FLASHBACK

"well Ravi you must be thinking na what type of a man I am always bullying people and having coffee with someone I bully all the time.

But do you know this is not the real me I was never like this"
 Arjun spoke looking timidly at Ravi. 
Ravi's complete attention was on Arjun. 

with a long heave of sigh Arjun continues
"In childhood people use to call me nerd, stupid, weak and what not they use to say that my father is such a bold amazing and powerful politician I need to be like that, but they forgot that even I am a kid just a kid what do you want me to do ?
 Go in the parliament and have debates fight with people around me.
My friends were never mine even in present all our behind just for power and money.
 I never got  love and attention I deserved all were always behind me just to make me the best person the perfect person.
 I was just a trophy for all of them  to show in front of the world. This is the reason they want be to be the biggest business man just to show their majesty." 
This all made me a bully, a person who always scares others so that all are scared of me, but trust me this is not what I wanted, I always wanted a true friend. 
which I knew I can never get just because of my family background. 
|You tell me Ravi is it my fault."