CHAPTER 4

THIRD PERSON POV:-
It's been 6 months of Ravi's and Arjun's that encounter and many things changed. But many were same.

Arjun kept on troubling Ravi by forcefully making her stay with him.
Making her do his assignments.
A little teasing and bickering was like thier daily routine.

People around them were extremely shocked to acknowledge the changing behaviour of the bully. But were they complaining, no not at all.
They all were more than happy to witness the change.
But in all this Arjun never mistreated Ravi he always took care of her gave her all the respect which any girl craves for.
He made sure no one and nothing's troubles Ravi.

One fine morning when Ravi entered she was greeted by her classmate where they talked a bit about somethings.
But there was this person who was burning in jealousy which he himself didn't realise that he is being jealous.

"Well then I will meet you in lunch break and help you okay?" Ravi politely told the boy she was talking to. 

ARJUN'S POV:-
This girl is getting too close to him but why do I feel jealous.
I just bully her and tease her for fun but how is she controlling my behavior my emotions. Stop Arjun stop you need to stop these fucking feelings for her. You love your cherry.
She is the one you will be getting married in 6 months.
I need to stay away from her God knows what type of black magic she did on me.
But why am I feeling hurt just with the thoughts of her leaving me going away from me.
ARJUN RAI stop it.
I need some break I need to get my mind cleared.
Saying this he moved towards the terrace and pulled out a a packet of cigarette and lit it up.
Slowly he started puffing it, smoke coming out of it.
He started taking deep breaths.

RAVI'S POV
That arrogant jerk was standing here only where the hell he went?
Ohhh god now I need to find him, is he a ghost or something that he disappears suddenly and then again comes out of nowhere?

This man is himself crazy and will make me also crazy one day stupid, idiot , but hot jerk.

Raviiii what the fuck are you thinking don't forget you are destined with some else you cannot love someone.

Huhh leave it let's find that arrogant jerk.

she started to look for him. she has somewhat idea that where she can find him. 
she looked around a bit the first place she looked for him was basket ball field and then the boxing ring but to her disappointment he was not there she almost searched the complete college but could not find him it was her class time so she needed to attend her lecture. 

"this man i will see him after class he will regret i am gonna whoop his ass really bad stupid idiot jerk."
murmuring this to herself she left towards her class.
during her lunch break she found him in canteen and stormed towards him and started yellling on him.

"where the hell were you jerk Arjun rai. do you even know how worried i was." she literally yelled at him in front of everyone.

he jerked her hands and yelled even loudly 
"what the hell you want ? do you think you have any type of rights on me. you are nothing but a poor annoying kitten. just because i got a bit frank with you, do you think that you are some queen or we are friends or something. how delusional you are... such an annoying girl. leave me alone."  
He said all this without knowing what he was doing to her poor little heart how hurt she was. 
It felt like her heart got stabbed by thousand knives at his every word.  He mocked her so bad that she could not control herself. 

"Am I no one to you??" She asked looking hurt and her voice shaking and cracking in between showing that she is trying so hard not to cry. She felt a lump in her throat like a knot formed there.   She literally choked on her tears, which made it hard for her to even breath properly. 

But somehow she calmed herself down and said it confidently. 

"Ofcourse not you are you are someone to me but just a prey just a little time pass what could be more entertaining than a poor kitten thinking to be my friend when she is not even near me, you dont fit our standards."  He said this all taunting her. evry word piercing her heart like needles. 

"just a prey" she said it like a whisper which was barely audible but still Arjun heard it and a spark of guilt rushed his spine. 

"Thank you so much ARJUN RAI  for proving that a rich spoilt brat like you can never be a good friend what do you thin these minions of yours are your friends noo they are not they are with ypou just because they are gold diggers all they need is money."  she screamed all this on his face and ran away from there. 

She immediately went to her home and rushed in her room when her mother asked her she  just replied that classes got cancelled and she has a lot of assignments to complete. 

she directly came to her room and started crying her heart out. 
But little did she knew that Arjun's condition was no good. 

ARJUN'S POV
what the hell am I doing. I am literally hurting a pure soul just because of my dilemma that I love my childhood friend cherry. Even though our marriage is decided  but  does it really mean that i love her. Do I really love cherry? 
IF yes then why do I feel hurt whenever Ravi is hurt? Why do I feel like killing the person whosever made Ravi cry. 
I really don't know whom should I talk to? Who can help me ughhh. 
He literally pulled his hair in frustration and kicked the bench near him. 

yessss  Sanjay!!! That  fucker can help me let me call him... uhuh but now he will show tantrums because I also sked him to gather Ravi's information. 

HE immediately dialed his friends' number and Sanjay picked after 2 rings. 
" yaa sanju I need your help.."
"Now what ??"
"well today....." he explained him the complete story

"Are you an idiot ARJUN!" 
"buddy I KNOW I am the biggest idiot but now help me"
"well I know you are egretting but after knowing this you will regret more." 

TO BE CONTINUED .............

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-  

WELL I KNOW THIS  IS A REALLY L0NG CHAPTER YOU ALL MUST BE HAPPY NOW ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS ALSO. 

Q1 WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL RAVI DO NOW? WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE ARJUN??

Q2 WHAT IS SANJAY GONNA TELL ARJUN??

Q3 WILL RAVI AND ARJUN DRIFT APART?

 TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS SECTION.

TAREGT VOTES 10 
I WILL UPLOAD AFTER YOU ALL COMPLETE YOUR TARGET.