Chapter 6

??'s POV
Well I should go to her home and start my game. MS RAVI MALHOTRA I AM COMING. 
He thought this with a sly smirk on his face, eyes darkened and eyebrows furrowed.

THIRD PERSON POV
?? reached Ravi's house and ringed the bell. 
MRS MALHOTRA opened the door and politely asked for his introduction and reason to come to their home. 

?? replied with a not so innocent smile and said.
"Hi myself Aditya I am Ravi's college friend the one who asked her for help in some notes. So I am here to return these notes and also had a doubt which she can help me in."

Mrs Malhotra replied with the same amount of generosity and politeness
"she is in her room you can go and meet her. I will send some snacks for you both."

"oh thank you so much aunty you are so sweet just like Ravi. Now I know from where Ravi got so much beauty and kindness. It's you."
He said all this with so much fake love and honey sweet voice that anyone can belive him. No one can ever doubt his true intentions. 

Saying this he left towards Ravi's room, and knocked slightly. 
A faint 'come in'  was audible and he went in her room. 
Ravi was surprised to see him here but greeted him well. 

"Oh hi Aditya. How you came here?" She asked in her low yet soft voice. Clearly indicating she cried a lot

Aditya's pov:
Don't worry sweet heart this is the first and the last time you cried I promise to keep you happy 

"Oh yeah I just came to return these notes." 

"Oh thanks a lot." 
She said with such a pretty smile..
I am such a simp for her. 

"Do you want to say something else also ??" she asked  with a little frown and pout on her lips.

"Oh my god she looks so cute with that pout, I wanna kiss her so bad... stop Aditya stop, not now Adi not now. Just some more time and she will be completely yours." 

I thought in my mind and replied showing fake hesitance.

"Actually Ravi I dont want to tell you this now because I know that you are still hurt with what happen in canteen that day between you and Arjun, but this is important please check your email."

   He said showing fake concern and fear in his voice.     ( such a cunning man) 

"oh okay let me check." 
when she checked her email what she saw shook  her whole life and existence, so bad. 

"Aditya what why how they can do this and I have been a brilliant student previous semester suddenly this." 
Ravi was so  stunned to even acknowledge this new information she was a complete statue right there. 

" I know Ravi I know you are hurt but Arjun did this his ego got hurt that day and he."

Aditya took a deep sigh continuing...

"He used his power and did all this, look Ravi you don't have to worry about anything I am here  I can actually talk to the principal  and cancel your termination. You just have to trust me."

He said all this showing fake concern and his face plastered with a filthy gentle look trying to act hurt but only if someone knew his true intentions. 

"But still Aditya he knew that this is my dream still he did this just because of his that fucking ego."
she said and and burst in tears.  Fat droplets running down her chubby soft  cheeks staining her face going towards her neck.

"Was our 6 month friendship nothing to him, was it that easy to forget those 6 months for those 6 seconds." 

She sobbed and again broke in tears.

"Ravi I know you are hurt but definitely he is not a good man Ravi he is not a good human. He is the worst man ever. He is the worst human." 
Aditya said all this filling her mind with more poisonous thoughts.

"I will talk to him right now."
"where is my phone ahh there it is."

THIRD PERSON'S POV

she picked up her phone and started dialing his  number.
Aditya was calmly standing there, waiting for her to talk to him. 

TO BE CONTINUED......

QUESTION TIME

Q1 WHAT WILL RAVI DO NOW AFTER SHE HAS GOT EXPELLED? 

Q2 WE ALL KNOW THAT ADITYA DID ALL THIS BUT HOW WILL RAVI KNOW ABOUT IT?

Q3  WILL ADITYA REALLY LET RAVI CALL ARJUN??

Q4 IF RAVI TALKED TO ARJUN HER MISUNDERSTANDING WILL BE CLEARED SO WILL ADITYA'S PLAN REALLY BE FLOPPED?

COMMENT YOUR VIEWS ABOUT IT 

AUTHORS NOTE
Hello friends this is not fair guys please vote and comment and also make sure to share with your other friends trust me I am gonna upload  on daily basis and after my exams I may give you all double updates. so please vote and comment and dont worry i will complete this story I wont  leave anyone of you hanging in middle like other wattpad authors please trust me on this. 

Till then take care everyone. We will meet soon. And also let me know if you people want me to add images.  I will try to add them from next chapter, and also I will try to interact with you people more. 

target votes :5