CHAPTER 8

THIRD PERSONS'S POV
After her conversation with her mother, her mother went back to the kitchen and started doing her work but Ravi's mind was completely messed up.
she slept  thinking about what to do and how to get saved from this unwanted marriage and achieve her dreams.

On the other side Arjun was thinking how to convince Ravi  and how to get back to their previous friendship.

ARJUN POV
Well I am thinking of going to college tomorrow and doing something to enhance and give a boost  to Ravi's dream if I can do that then I can definitely win  her trust back but what to do I need to think about something well Sanjay is also coming tomorrow right I will ask him. After all what use will that useless man come to.

His left thinking about it and daydreaming will not exactly daydreaming  he was dreaming in  night itself.

NEXT MORNING
When he woke up  early and got ready.
He gave a call to his friend Sanjay asking him about his  whereabouts and at what time  will he reach the college.

Sanjay quickly answered his called within first ring and told him that he will be there in 15 minutes. 

When they met in college the first thing Sanjay  did was to slap him across his face.
"You idiot rascal, good for nothing bitch.  Did you sell your brain or what?"

Sanjay spat angrily.

" Ya Sanju please forgive me no.  I know that I made a  mistake I know that I am at fault but I am guilty and I want to fix my every mistake"

" Well ofcourse you have to. If not you then who will do that."
Sanjay scoffed

"Will I have a plan I can do something to boost her confidence by giving her and opportunity to represent her ideas among the best businessmen."
Arjun spoke all this being all excited like a kid for ice cream.

"And how will you do that do you have any idea of course she won't accept your help just like that."
Sanjay spoke eyeing Arjun weirdly

"When of course I have an idea but it is costly much. But I can give my life away for Ravi what is about money."
Arjun said keeping his hand on his chest showing his heart got touched by himself.

"Love makes a human mad but like this I never knew."
Sanjay spoke giving Arjun a fake disgusting look.

"Well let's go to principal office now because we don't have much time."
Arjun said impatiently like his friend will be missed if he gets even a second late.

THIRD PERSON POV
When they reach principal's office the first thing that they heard was principle talking to someone about Ravi letter of withdrawal.
Heard they talks and got to know that Ravi is taking her transformation letter that she won't be studying anymore.

This information was a bangle for urgent it was like is whole world shook. His whole world crashed by this news.

His eyes was filled with warm tears but still he control them and barged inside principals office, demanding answers to his questions.

But all the principle could say was the truth that Ravi has left her college and she is shifting to Delhi.
Well now he knows what exactly is happening and what he can do with it he held Sanjay's hand and took him out of the principal's office and took him to his bike and quickly drove of to his home.

When he reach there he first called his mother and asked about their marriage date and why is Ravi called so soon to Delhi.
Her mother pick up the phone after few ring .
She greeted Arjun excitedly. But Arjun cuts her off in between and asks her about marriage and all and she replies to him that that marriage date has been free phone and the marriage is not after 6 months but after 2 months therefore Ravi and her family are called to Delhi within this month itself and their flight is after 2  days instead of one month.
Somewhere Arjun was happy but at the same time he was worried  about  Ravi's reaction.