CHAPTER 7

THIRD PERSON'S POV 

Ravi picked her phone dialled Arjun's number,  he picked after 3-4 rings and shouted on her badly saying,
'How dare you call me, don't you dare to reach out to me ever you will be terminated soon and ofcourse I am sure you already had recieved your termination letter." He shouted and hung up the call.

There was no sign of emotions in Ravi's eyes she was looking like a dead body who was just breathing.

"Ravi I know what he said but trust me I am here na I will do something I know the principal and he can actually cancel your termination even my father is also one of the biggest trustee. Please just put your trust in me Ravi I will solve everything."

Aditya spoke with so much gentleness and politeness even the one knowing the truth can also believe on him by hearing this. Such a malicious man.

ADITYA'S POV
Well Arjun's phone is been snatched by one of my man and he spoke all those in Arjun's voice using voice modulator.
About that e-mail it wasn't tough to use the college's computer to send that email as ofcourse my father is a trustee.

Poor Arjun his love story cannot end because it has not even started and not will I let it start.

THIRD PERSONS'S POV
Aditya went towards Ravi and made her calm by feeding her with some choclates that were there in his pocket and made her drink some water.
After some time when Ravi was calm he told her that it won't take more than an hour.
But Ravi shook her head and stated
" Leave it Aditya I don't want to do anything now because I am already destined to marry a man which was decided in my childhood only perhaps I need to leave my studies after 6 months."

"It doesn't matter if I leave it now."

"After all our society never gave any importance to girls dreams."

"They needed to leave everything behind."
Ravi said in a low emotin less voice.

"What?!!!" Aditya asked more as exclaimed shockingly.
"No Ravi you have your own dreams to achieve trust me Ravi run away with me I love you so much Ravi I really do I will take care of you I will fulfill all your dreams."

Ravi was so bewildered to even process this information but still hesitantly removed his hand from her's and spoke politely.

" No Aditya this is destiny we need to accept it after all I am leaving Mumbai tomorrow and move to Delhi because my would be in laws Live there and also our marriage will take place there only."
"Good bye Aditya and thanks for being a good friend to me."

"But Ravi listen to me please"
He literally begged in front of her.
"No Aditya please I really can't I really can't please add it just go now please from here."
Ravi spoke all this in a literally  begging tone.
Her Words were  clearly cracking but she can't do anything about it or she was filled with was pain sorrows and her own dilemma

Aditya left her house but didn't leave the dream of getting Ravi

Mrs Malhotra tried to stop Aditya requesting him to have some snacks and tea but he left running from there.

Mrs Malhotra left towards ravi's room to ask her why Aditya left like this and Ravi just told her that he was busy with something.
Mrs Malhotra just shukar head in yes and give some snacks to Rabi and went away  not before reminding her of their flight to Delhi next month and she also asked for Ravi to go to the college and submit her resignation letter and also collect her things from the locker and start packing her bags.

Ravi still tried to protest but all she got as an answer from her mother was
"Ravi dear it's your fake it has been decided long back and not you not me no one can change it this is something which is best for both of the families trust me you will be the happiest girl alive in that family with that boy. If you want I can of course give you a pic of him."

But Ravi just refused and told her mother that also wants is now some rest and peace she will go tomorrow and complete the important formalities.

THIRD PERSON POV
On the other side Arjun was restless to tell Ravi the truth and clear all his misunderstanding and get her Ravi back but somewhere he thought why not to wait for the 6 months and then greet Ravi  with a  surprise.
He was completely unknown to the storm that Aditya has created in his married life which has not even started yet but will Arjun be able to solve all the problems after marriage will he be able to clear Ravi's misunderstandings and get her trust back also will he be able to fullfilled rabies dreams and convince their family?
All this questions are unanswered but will not  remain unanswered answered.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

QUESTION TIME

Q1 WILL RAVI KNOW THE TRUTH?

Q2 WILL SHE BE ABLE TO ACHIEVE HER DREAMS.?

Q3 WILL ADITYA GET PUNISHMENT FOR HIS SINS.?

Q4 WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN ARJUN WILL KNOW THAT RAVI HATES HIM FOR SOMETHING HE NEVER DID.?

Q5 WILL THEY REALLY DRIFT APART DUE TO MISUNDERSTANDING?

Q6 OR THIER LOVE WILL BRING THEM TOGETHER?

To know the answers to all these questions you need to keep reading and commenting.

Please vote a lot.