after highschool.

summer is over and it's time to start school again but the only thing is I'm going across the world to go to college.

I'm going to UConn my older cousin Keegan goes there and plays basketball like for real and so it's always been my dream to go there and play volleyball because they have a really good volleyball team and one of the best things was my best friend was going to.

Harper Manes, super pretty tall blonde everyone always wanted to be around her because she was so utterly perfect but she'd always hype me up and say I was just as beautiful Harper has this really big thing for Keegan she always has and he know he just ignores her I don't really know why though because he's told me he likes her.

my parents loved the idea of me going to UConn they said I would have protection from Keegan just in case something happened he told my parents hed watch out for me.

It was time to leave and get on the plane to Connecticut me and Harper made our way on the plane we were really hyper at 5:30 in the morning but it was so worth it to make the team at UConn in which I knew we would because our senior year me and Harper got picked to go to a tournament and play with another team and only 2 girls from our district got to go.

We would not get off the plane til 6 tonight which wasn't really that bad because then we can get in our rooms and go to bed and volleyball tryouts are tomorrow and we will get to see Keegan because he said girls and boys basketball will be in there's watching us for some unknown reason.

"Hey ros what wrong?" my best friend ask besides me and I just look over giving her a knowing look and she knew what was wrong automatically "Why are you thinking about Ryker Roslyn?" Harper asks
"Because I'm still not over him and I can't help it" I look at her
"You know what that's okay because we are going to Connecticut and theres hot guys there and I'm sure even girls" she says smiling and wiggling her shoulders and I just laughed but I really did miss my boy well ex boy.

Ryker Williams was my first everything, he was one of those boys who act like there someone there not and as soon as I found that out I should have left but I was inlove with him. We dated for 8 months of senior year and he just recently broke up with me before summer so I had no got girl summer because I was in bed crying asking why I wasn't good enough.

Eventually I shut that shit out and just got to understand that he was a piece of shit and thank God he was out of my life but at times I missed him like really missed him.

@MayMay!!

.

.

@MayMay!!: Connecticut hear we come!!!tagged: Harper!!Liked by 123,658 and more@Keeganmay: can't wait to see you both @ user: omg shes gonna meet pagie @user: dose she like girls?@Harper!!: ↑is it any of your business?

tagged: Harper!!
Liked by 123,658 and more
@Keeganmay: can't wait to see you both
@ user: omg shes gonna meet pagie
@user: dose she like girls?
@Harper!!: ↑is it any of your business?

Madisons reads
okay so short chapter obviously but it's done
so Ryker do y'all want him to come to UConn at one point??
well don't be a silent reader!!!
xoxo madison