tryouts&shouts

Pagies pov:

Today all the new freshmen are coming to tryout for volleyball and Geno is making us watch them like we do not want to watch freshman tryout I'm a junior I have better things to be doing.

Tryouts started at 10 and it's 10:05 and only 5 girls have showed up there's spouse to be 7 Geno had told us.

Ms.mack the volleyball couch starts doing a name called and the first name she says is Roslyn everyone looks around and she's not there she continues to go down the list when I randomly look over at two girls in shorts and a tight top come in running like they just ran a 5k I scoff before I really get a look of there faces.

"I'm so sorry our airplane got here super late last night" the burnett says the couch just shrugged it off and yells at them to get in position.

"hey p your staring like really bad" Nika leans over and says and I just look over at her "no seriously it's creepy" she says again
"Shes really good that's all Nika" I hum over to her but the truth was I found her really attractive, she was wearing a old volleyball outfit that hugged her curves right her hair was down curly and she knew how to play.

I was still looking at her when all of a sudden she looks over here and smiles I give her a smile and wave just to find out she wasn't even smiling at me she was smiling at Keegan our star basketball boys player that happened to sit right behind me.
"Hey pagie that was directed towards me" he said and laughed I gave him a glare but he taps on my shoulder "That's Roslyn Mays my cousin she's a freshman obviously no need to be jealous" he says also laughing "I am not jealous Keegan I don't even know her she could be a total dush for all I know" I said turning to face him "she's not... But she dated one so maybe help me out and make her feel welcomed will ya?" he asked and I just shook my head I was gonna make her feel more than welcomed.

Roslyns pov~

Me and Harper were doing really good against the other team it was 2 on 2 I had spiked it over and they missed it and I look over and Keegan is in the stands and I give him a big smile and he smiles back but then a blonde girl gives me a wave she was so pretty, tall and she was MAN SPREADING like omg she was perfect but she has features of Ryker which gave me flashbacks and Ms Mack told us to switch out so I grabbed my water and headed over to Keegan.

"Keegan!!!!" I say running up to him and jumping on him as he spinned us around "hi ros I missed you" he tells me putting me down and he goes to hug Harper and she smiles super big at me and I start laughing

We are all talking but mostly Harper and Keegan because there in love I swear when I get a tap on my shoulder and turn around to the blonde haired beautiful blue eyed girl and she smiling at me.

"Hey I'm pagie bueckers I play on the girls basketball team" she tells me with her hand out and I'm standing there like a idiot looking at her because she looks alot like Ryker but eventually I shake out of my thoughts and take her hand but Ms. Mack pulls me and Harper to play with the other team.

The other team has one more point than us and when I go up to hit the ball Avery I think her name is spikes it really really hard and it hits me right in the face and me falling right to the ground like embarrassing!!!

"HEY AVERY WATCH WHAT YOUR DOING BITCH THERE WAS NO REASON TO HIT HER FACE" Harper yells at Avery helping me up but I just give her a "shut up look" and she does and we continue to play until couch tells us to quit and the list will be out by her office tomorrow.

"hey here's some ice for you face" pagie hands me ice and I smile
"Thank you" I say as Avery comes over and shoulder bumps me hard to where I almost hit the ground again...

"what's your problem Avery?" I look at her and she turns around smiling "thats my girl and your stealing my spot!" I just look at her like bitch what "Avery get the FUCK over yourself I'm not your girl bitch leave me the FUCKKK alonee" pagie yells and rolls her eyes looking back over to me as Avery walks away scoffing.

"ros are you ready to go?" Harper asks me and I just give her a nod and a finger telling her to hold on "it was nice meeting you pagie I'll see you around" I feel her gaze on me till I get out of the gym.

Pagies pov~

"Hey hey hey" I run up to Keegan he turns around "hey what's up pagie?" He asks me and I ask him for Roslyns number no I beg him for it and he eventually gives it to me

"hey pagie tomorrow we are going to the bar to celebrate them making the team if you wanna come" Keegan tells me "okay I'll be there... Wait how do you know she will make the team?" I asked him " because didn't you see her? She's to good" he says walking away and I just look down and smile at her number in my phone deciding if I wanna text her.

Roslyns pov~
-pbuckets5 followed you in insta
I get the notification and I go wide eyed because omg she actually notices me I obviously follow her back but I decided to make a post a cute one too
@maymay!!

Roslyns pov~-pbuckets5 followed you in instaI get the notification and I go wide eyed because omg she actually notices me I obviously follow her back but I decided to make a post a cute one too@maymay!!

.

.

@maymay!! :first day at UConn I'd say I like it here😉Tagged@harper!!pbuckets5 liked this 67 more@harper!!: your so 🔥  ^@maymay!!: loml^@pbuckets:she's not wrong 🤷🏽‍♀️❤️ By creator

Tagged@harper!!
pbuckets5 liked this 67 more
@harper!!: your so 🔥
^@maymay!!: loml
^@pbuckets:she's not wrong 🤷🏽‍♀️
❤️ By creator.