Getting to know each other

Finally after 1 hour I came back to the hotel. When I entered the lobby I saw shubman sitting on the couch. I went near the couch. "Oh hi" shubman said
"Hello" I said shyly
"How are you?" He Said
"I'm fine"
"By the way day after tomorrow your match is there right?"
"Yeah, I'm really nervous though" he Said in a tensed voice
"Oh.. don't worry I'll support you"
"Seriously,  thanks" he Said happily
"Aap chalogi mere sath lunch khane as me free bhi hu"
"Ofcours "

Natasha's POV -
Oh my god.. I can't believe, he asked me to eat lunch with him!!. His voice is just soo adorable his smile,his eyes basically everything about him is just so perfect. I can't wait to go with him. I'll wear a beautiful red dress.
End of Natasha's pov.

"By the way apna face cover karne ke liye kuch le lo"
"Kyu?" I said being nervous
"Papparazi ne Hume dekh liye to hum dono mar gaye"
"Thike me le lungi kuch"
"Okay I'll be ready in 30 minutes " he says in his flirty voice

I went inside my room and started to search the red dress which I kept in my bag. I found the dress and wore it.

I checked myself in the mirror and the dress looked perfect

I checked myself in the mirror and the dress looked perfect. I applied my lip gloss, wore my Victoria secret perfume and wore some rings to accessorize my outfit. Lastly I took my mask and my sunglasses and went outside my room. Just then shubman came. He wore a black hoodie a jeans and a pair of sunglasses.  He looked so awesome.

Shubman's POV-
Damnn she's looking so pretty in that red dress. Honestly she is so beautiful and perfect. Her smile and eyes are just so pretty that I can literally drown in her eyes.  I went a little close to her and she smelled so beautiful. She smelled like a flower.
End of shubman's pov.

"Toh Chale hum?" He asked politely
"Ha thike chalo"
We went inside the elevator.
"Wese aap bohot sundar lagre ho" he Said in his sexy voice
"Thanks" I said whie blushing
My heart was beating so fast. I was blushing so badly. We entered the lobby and he asked me to wear my mask and I wore it.