"Have I known you 20 seconds or 20 years?"

It was a Saturday morning. I woke up went to washroom to do my skincare. I came outside and saw a message on my phone. It was shubman. He texted me that today is a trip with all the teammates. They have invited me too. I was excited. I went and ate my breakfast , came to my room and went to take a bath. I came out and wore my outfit. It was an awesome outfit. I wore a crop top and jeans. I applied lip gloss,mascara and blush.

Everyone were there in the lobby. We were waiting for Ishan and shubman. Gradually they also came. We went towards the bus and sat on our seats. Shubman and I sat on the last seat and Ishan was sitting in front of us. The bus started to move and I took some pictures of the beautiful scenery. We were going to see a waterfall. Finally after 1 hour of traveling, we reached the beautiful waterfall. It was so pretty. "Kitna sundar hai yeh toh" I said
"Tum use bhi zyada sundar ho" shubman replied. I blushed. We went near it and started to click photos. Everyone was quite busy. Shub took me aside and started to kiss me. Listening to the waterfall and kissing was just so peaceful.

We broke our kiss and went towards the waterfall were everyone was there. "Kaha Chale gaye the tum?" Ishan asked
"Kai nahi bas yaha hi the" shubman replied. "Tu kabse lip gloss Lagane lag gaya Hai?" Ishan asked  "Uhmm.." shub was confused. "Sab Pata Hai mujhe. Chal abhi poch le nahi toh sabko Shaq hojayega" Ishan said.
I quickly wiped the gloss from shubman's lips and he was staring into my eyes. We eventually went to eat lunch. Shubman was sitting beside me. We were enjoying the food. Suddenly shubman kept his veiny hands on my thighs. And for some reason I moaned while drinking my soup. I coughed to cover my moan and shubman was smirking. "Kya hua Natasha?" Ritika di asked. "Kuch nahi bas soup bohot garam tha toh gale me kuch laga" I replied being nervous. "Aaram se piyo" she said.

I went outside the restaurant as I had to attend a call. I was returning to the restaurant but then I saw shubman waiting for me. He took my hands and slowly pulled me towards a parking lot where no one was there. "Hum yaha kyu hai?!" I asked. He kissed me again. He was kissing my neck. I could touch his Dick as it was hard. I smiled and started to kiss him back. I was still touching his Dick. We didn't knew that Ishan was standing there and he watched us. He ran away though. "Shub yaha Ishan khada tha" i said. "Oh my god" he replied. We quickly went to the table where we were sitting. We ate our lunch and went back to the bus. We all sit. We were sitting in corner last seat. Shub started to Suck and kiss my neck. I was controlling and holding my moan inside. We reached our hotel. It was a pretty good day.