jealousy

I was going to my room with shubman and went inside the elevator. Just when we entered the elevator, Rohan also came inside. Me and shub were disappointed. To make him jealous, shubman started to kiss me on the neck and I moaned. Rohan coughed. But he still didn't care. We reached our floor and he gave a death stare to Rohan. Rohan rolled his eyes. Somehow Rohan was living on my floor (6th floor). I told shub about it and he said to not get scared.

I was inside my room and watching my phone. I heard a knock on my door. I thought it was shub, so I opened it. But it was not shub.. it was Rohan!!. He handed me a flower. "I don't want your flowers" I said being angry. "Yes you want it. I know you need it" he replied.
"Shut the fuck up" I said
"I'll not babe" he Said.
"STOP CALLING ME BABE" I said in an annoyed voice. I threw the rose on the floor. He got angry. I was scared af.

Rohan pushed me on the wall and started to kiss me. I shouted the name  shubman but he didn't listen to me. I was wearing a dress so, he started to slide the straps down. I was scared af!!. He started to kiss my neck. "Aise hi shubman tujhe kiss karta hai na?. Abhi me bhi karunga" he Said. I was silent and didn't say a word. He started to slide another strap of the dress. I again shouted shubman very loudly this time. I pushed Rohan and went towards shubman's door. He was faster than me and pulled me towards him. I was trying to stay away from his lips. He pushed me on the bed and he removed his shirt. I screamed shubman's name again. And I gave up. He started to kiss my lips,neck and stomach.

I heard someone walking in and it was shubman. I was happy. I quickly wore my clothes. Shubman punched Rohan's face. And slapped him. "STOP TOUCHING MY GIRL!" Shubman said in a loud voice. "SHE'S MINE" Rohan said.
Shubman punched him and called the receptionist. Eventually the security took him away from the hotel. "Are you fine Natasha?!" Shubman said in a tensed voice. "Yes I'm fine". I told him about how Rohan was kissing me. I burst into tears. And hugged shub. I was crying on his chest. He rubbed my back and comforted me. I was still crying. He gave me a glass of water and gave a kiss on my cheeks. I calmed down a little. I was panicked and scared. Shub told the incident to Ishan. He was shocked.

As it was practice time. Shubman took me to the ground where he was practicing with others. "Mere sath raho. What if that Rohan comes again" he Said as he was worried. "Ha thike" I said. I watched his practice and he was doing well. Rohit bhai gave me water to drink. Soon the practice was over. Rohit bhai invited us to dinner. We all went to our rooms and got dressed. Shub was looking fine and hot as usual. "My queen is looking pretty" he Said in a sexy voice. "Thanks hottie" I replied. We went to the dinner table and ate our dinner peacefully.