The truth

It was a Sunday morning. I woke up went to the washroom brushed my teeth and took a shower. I wore a tank top and   flared jeans with my hair down. I knocked on shubman's door and he opened it. He hugged me and welcomed me inside. "Natasha I want to talk to you about something important " he Said
"What?" I replied in a shocked voice.
"I think hame Rohit bhai aur baki logo ko Bata Dena chahiye hamare relationship ke bare me.." he Said. "I mean I'm comfortable with it. But what if they don't accept me?" I told him. "I'm pretty sure they're going to accept you" shub said.

We told Ishan about it and he agreed. Soon we went in the lobby were the team was there. We told them everything about our relationship and they were happy and accepted me. Me and shubman went inside the elevator and he kissed my forehead. Soon, we thought to hang out somewhere. "Raat ko club Jaana he kya?" Shub asked me. "Sure" I replied. We went inside our rooms. I was thinking what to wear and searched for the outfit in my bag. I found one. It was a sparkly mini dress. I paired it with a heels

 I paired it with a heels

THE DRESS

THE HEELS

THE HEELS

It was a perfect dress. I quickly wore the outfit, applied my red lipstick and a perfume. I knocked on shubman's door. He was looking so hot. He wore a white shirt with black jeans. He was smelling awesome. "Chalo Chale?" He asked in a sexy tone. "Ha, chalo" I said. We quickly went and sat in the car. After 20 minutes we reached our club. I was so happy. We went inside ordered drinks and were dancing. Suddenly, he kissed me but no one really saw us as everyone were busy. We ate our dinner. I checked the the time and it was 12:50am. We came to the club at 9pm and it's gonna be 1am soon. I told shubman to leave. We left the club. He pushed me towards the wall and started to kiss me passionately. He unzipped my dress. "Shub koi dekhlega" I told. "Dekhne do. You're mine" he Said. He was kissing me and I was moaning me. His lips went near my neck, kissing it and sucking it. My lipstick was smudged but he didn't care.

We were kissing and suddenly Ishan popped out of nowhere. "Guys kya kare ho?. Khule me mat kiss Karo bhai." Ishan said hurriedly. "Are yar yeh shubman hi mujhe kiss karne laga" I said. "Bhai meri Bandi he. Me to karunga." Shubman said. "I know but khule me?" Ishan said. Ishan took me and shubman towards his car and we went. I told shubman to wipe the lipstick  from his lips. He asked me to do. I was blushing while wiping it. It was dark in the car. Shub kept his veiny hands on my thighs and I kept my hand on his hand. He smiled. I was looking outside the window. It was dark in the car and Ishan was driving it. Shubman took the chance and started to kiss my neck first. He unzipped My dress again. And this time he removed the hook of my bra. "Shub, Ishan dekhlega" I whispered in his ear. He ignored me and kissed me. I zipped my dress. But, he was still kissing my lips, neck and earlobe. I moaned and Ishan looked at us. We quickly broke our kiss and broke the eye contact. "Guys!!" Ishan said annoyed. "Okay bhai sorry" shub said. We reached our hotel. I was not able to walk because of my heels. I was dancing on it for 2 hours. Shubman noticed it. He removed my heels and picked me up. We went inside my room. He slowly placed me on the bed. "Today was a fun day" I said. "Yeah. Tumhare sath bohot maza aya" he said. He kissed my forehead and Said Goodnight. I quickly changed me dress and wore my night dress. I removed my makeup and slept as it was already 2am.