Match

I woke up in the morning and realized that today is a match between India vs Pakistan. I'll watch the match on TV. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door and saw shubman outside. I was so happy to see him. He came inside and gave his jersey to me.
"Yeh kisliye?" I asked
"Yeh tum hare liye hai" he replied politely
"Tum aaj mere sath Ahmedabad ke Narendra Modi stadium me ayogi"
"WHAT?!" I said being in a shock
"Ha,Indian team ne tumhe invite Kiya hai, tum ek famous business man ki beti ho right?"
"Ha me hu"
"Abhi wo sab chodo yeh lo meri jersey. Ise pehen le na"
"Acha thike, thank you"
"Welcome!". When he went to,I was jumping like crazy. I can't believe that I'm invited by Indian team to watch the match. I quickly called my dad and told everything about it. He told me to be careful and enjoy!.

I could smell shubman from his jersey. It was so good, this is a dream come true. I quickly went to take a shower and got dressed up.

Shubman's POV-
Finally Natasha is coming to our match. I'm so happy. I also gave her my jersey. I wish I could just kiss her. She's just so pretty I can't control it now. I'll die when she'll wear my jersey. My name on it, damn I can't control it now. I'll get ready and then I'll get Natasha too and take her to the bus in which all my teammates are going
End of shubman's pov

It's time to wear his jersey. I'm so nervous, I'm going to see all the cricketers. This is just soo good. I got ready and knocked on his door. He welcomed me inside and told me to sit down for 10 minutes as he was getting ready. Just then he came closer to me. He was breathtaking. I was shy. He kissed me on my cheeks and I blushed.
"Itna laal honi ki Zaruat nahi hai" he laughed
I also laughed
"Chale abh?" I asked
"Ha chalo na, sab intezar Kar Rahe hai tumhara"
We went to the lobby and found all the cricketers and their wives waiting for me. "Chalo sab agaye hai na?" Rohit sir asked shubman
"Ha sab agaye hai" shubman replied
"Welcome Natasha" everyone said
"Hello" I said
"Now you are a part of our family so please enjoy" Virat sir said
"Thank you so much " I replied happily

Everyone entered the bus. Shubman whispered in my ear. "Last seat par bethte hai"
"Okay" I replied slowly
This is literally the best feeling ever. Sitting with my crush on the last seat is just so good. The bus started to move .
"Oh fuck, I forgot my phone in the hotel"
"Mujhe ek story post karna tha instagram par"
"Mere phone se log in Karlo " Shubman said
"Pakka?"
"Ofcours "
I logged in and posted the picture.
He kept his veiny hands on my thighs. I was feeling butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't control it now. I slept for a while. A message popped on shubman's phone it said "damnn" he checked the message.

Natasha - wish I could just push shubman on the bed and kiss him.
Aarna (her bestie) - damnn.

Shubman's POV-
Does she have a crush on me?!. Is is a right time that I can also tell her about my feelings. I mean I'm not sure. I'll probably just wait for a while. But now I got to know that Natasha likes me. While she wa sleeping I kissed her on the forehead.
End of shubman's pov