Villa<3

I was sitting on my bed and watching youtube videos. I got a text message. It was shubman. When I saw the message, I was so happy. We were going to a villa for a 2 night stay. We were going today at 3pm. It was 11am already. I quickly packed my bag. I decided what to wear while we were going.

Outfit While Going To The Villa

I knocked on shubman's door and showed him my fit. "Wow, this will look pretty on you" shub said. "Aww thanks" I said happily. "Maine Rohit bhai aur Virat bhai ko Bata diya he ki hum dono jare hai" he Said. "Theeke" I said. I went inside my room and took a shower. I got dressed up. Applied some makeup and perfume. I checked everything once, before leaving. I called shub and he said to come out. Just when I came out shubman gave me a bouquet of roses. "Oh my god shub.." I said being shocked. "These flowers are for you my love" he Said. "I love roses!" I said. We went inside his car. He was driving and I was sitting beside him. This was the best feeling ever. Going to a villa where no one is there is such a peaceful moment between me and my boyfriend.

After 1 hour we reached. It was a cloudy weather but, it was looking beautiful. We entered the villa. I went upstairs and kept my bags. While I was keeping the bags, shubman hugged me from behind and kissed my neck and sucked it. I moaned slowly. While he was kissing me, he moaned in my ears and that gave a smile on my lips. "Babe, this is the best feeling " he Said in flirty voice. "Yeah" I said. "Chalo swimming karne chalte hai" shub said. "Ha. Acha hua Maine swimsuit laya hai". I said. I went to change. He didn't knew that I wore a bikini for him. I was going to surprise him. I wore a t-shirt and shorts on the bikini. And went towards the pool were shubman was there. He was removing his shirt. And damn he looked hot as fuck. "Tum agayi" he Said. "Ha". I was staring at his abs. It was amazing like him.

I removed my t-shirt and shorts. I was wearing my bikini. Shubman was staring at my body and was shocked. "Itni sundar ho tum yar Natasha" he Said. "I'm literally getting hard" he Said and I blushed. We jumped into the swimming pool. I was splashing water on him. We were laughing. I got a ball to play with. We were catching it and throwing it. Shubman came near me. He was breathtaking. He leaned over me and started to kiss me. His hands were over my hips and my hands over his neck. His chest were touching mine. It was a hot moment. Suddenly his hands were on my breast. Immediately I kept my hands on his chest and abs. I could feel the water of the pool on his abs. He picked me up wiped my body with a towel. We went to take a shower and changed our clothes. I was wearing a tank top and sweat pants. He was wearing a t-shirt and shorts.

He made me my favorite cold coffee. We were drinking together and were enjoying the view. We finished drinking our coffee and went to keep it in the sink. I was in the kitchen and shubman picked me up and took me to the living room. He played a song. It was ishq wala love. My favorite song. We were dancing and eventually started to kiss. He removed my top and I removed his t-shirt. It was cold, but I was feeling warm while shub was kissing me. He pinned me to the wall and pulled me close to him and started to kiss my lips. Our lips met together. He kissed me on my neck and sucked it. He also kissed my earlobe. We broke our kiss. I was looking into his dreamy eyes. His lips looked gorgeous. I kissed him back and pulled him towards my lips then my neck. It was a really hot moment.

We were tired so we decided to take a nap. We slept for 1 hour and it was already 7pm. I called my dad while shub was on a call with Virat bhai about the matches. We decided to eat dinner and watch netflix. We decided to watch a comedy movie. Suddenly there was a power cut because of the rain. I got scared. I held shubman's hand tightly. He pulled me close to him and made me feel calm. He called the receptionist. "Usne bola ki light 5-10 minutes me ajayegi" he Said and kissed my hand. After 10 minutes the light came and we resumed to watch the movie. It was pouring rain outside. Shubman pulled me outside. It was raining. "Kya kare ho?!" I asked. "I wanted to dance with you in rain love" he Said. That made me blush and I agreed to dance. The moon was beautiful, it was raining heavily and we were dancing. He kissed me on the forehead. He picked me up and started to kiss me. We were all wet because if the rain. We quickly went inside and changed. I blow dried my hair, combed it and ties braids. "Mrs. Gill is looking cute tonight" shub said in a sexy voice. "Oh c'mon" I said and blushed. "Dekho kon laal hora he tamatar jaise" shub laughed and said. It was 12am and we decided to sleep. I went into the washroom and brushed my teeth. Shubman made our bed. He kissed me on my cheeks and said Goodnight.