Wedding

Days pass by. We left the villa and went to Mumbai again as we were in Lonavla. We reached our hotel after 2 hours. Shubman was tired. I took him to his room and asked him to sleep for sometime. I kissed on his forehead and left. I went inside my room, took a relaxing shower and put on some comfy clothes. I thought to take a nap for a while. Just when I closed my eyes, I started to recall everything that happened in the villa. The way we kissed, dancing in the rain, playing in the swimming pool etc. It was just so fun. I'm glad that I got a boyfriend like him. And then I finally slept.

I woke up and checked my phone. It was 1:15pm. I got out of the bed and splashed water on my face to wake up. Suddenly I heard a knock. I opened the door and it was shubman. "Sab bula re hai lunch khane" shub said. "Ha me ati hu" I replied. I wore my shoes, locked the door and went. We entered the elevator. "Kal shaadi hai" shub said. "Kiski?!" I replied. "Hamari" shubman said. "WHAT THE FUCK?!. TUMNE MUJHE BATAYA BHI NAHI!" I said in an angry and scared voice. "Chill I was just joking" shubman said and laughed. "Actually Rahul aur athiya ki shaadi hai" he Said. "Acha. Me toh dar gayi thi" I said. We reached the table where everyone was waiting for us. We sat on the chair and ordered the food. "Natasha Kal subhe jaldi uth jana,Kal engagement hai" Rohit bhai said. "Ha Pata Hai. Shubman ne bataya" I smiled and replied. We ate our food and did some chit chat. I excused myself as I had to tell dad everything. I told him everything and he was happy and he agreed. We all went to our room's to start packing. I was so happy to see Rahul bhai and Athiya di together. I've seen her only in some of the matches. She's really sweet and beautiful. I started to pack my clothes. Just then I realized that I hardly have any traditional clothes. I was tensed. I call Anushka di. "Di, I hardly have any traditional clothes. What should I do?!" I said. "Chinta mat Kar. We girls are going for shopping. So, you can come" Anushka said. "Thank god. I'll come right now" I said and was relieved. I wore a crop top and flared jeans. Applied lip gloss and went. I called shub and told him that I'm going with the girls for shopping.

I saw everyone. I went towards them. We were waiting for ritika di to arrive. Soon she also arrived. We sat in the car and went to a designer boutique. We reached the boutique. We selected some dresses. Ritika di showed me the drape saree which she was about to buy. "Agar Rohit bhai ne is outfit me dekhliya toh pakka se blush aur gir jayege" I said and Anushka di agreed with me. "Oh c'mon" Ritika di said and blushed. We finalized the outfit for engagement, Sangeet, haldi, mehendi, Cocktail party, shaadi and last but not the least reception. "Wese yeh shaadi kaha hori hai?" I asked ritika di. "Bangalore me hora hai" ritika di said. "Ohh nice" I replied. We bought everything that was needed. We went to eat something as we were quite hungry. After eating we went to our hotel. I showed shubman the dresses which I bought. "Kitne sundar kapde kharide hai, Esa Lagra he ki Hamari shaadi hai" shubman said and blushed. "Tum ekdum khubsurat lagogi. Bilkul chaand jaise" he Said." Bas yar aur Kitna tareef karega" I said and laughed.

Shubman's POV-
When she showed me her dresses she would look like an angel. I was falling for her. She would look so pretty in these outfit. The way she was showing, it felt like it was our wedding. The day will come soon though. She was talking so politely. Her voice is just angelic. Gosh I love her to the core.
End of shubman's pov.

We all went to eat dinner. We decided everything for tomorrow. Everyone was just so excited and had a smile on their faces. It was already 9:30pm. We all went to our room's as we had to wake up at 6am. We said Goodnight to each other and went inside our rooms. Shubman kissed me on my lips and said Goodnight. I went to the washroom, brushed my teeth, did some skincare, set the alarm and finally dozed off. I was dancing in my mind as I was soo exited and happy about tomorrow. I wasn't able to sleep. I told myself to sleep as tomorrow is a really big day. And I slept.

-------------------------------------------------------------
I hope u guys are enjoying this book. I'm so sorry for late updates. Please vote for this book<3. Have a nice day/night🫶. Thank you🎀💖