Chapter 1

MALE LEAD POV

OMG!! How can I forget my own Sissy's birthday. My inner voice speaks to me in the lunchtime in the hospital premises. Cons of becoming a doctor you didn't pay attention to your own family for the sake of the patients.

"She must be very angry with me. Okay she has the right. But don't worry Boy I know how to make up for my mistakes. I will buy her favorite things and gift her as an apology."
My inner voice guided me.

Time skip to evening

"I am so stupid that I didn't have enough time for shopping and look there comes an emergency case to me."
I am murmuring to my self.

After completing my work I rushed to her favourite shoe brand company to buy her favourite shoes. She was watching the advertisements of the new summer collection of the shoe brand VIESTA somedays ago. Now it is the perfect time to buy her those and give her a sweet surprise.

I was in front of the store,looking at the model wearing the same summer collection shoes which I wanted to buy and the model was none other than the owner of the company VANSHIKA. She advertise her shoes by herself via photoshoots. She believed in gaining trust of the people by showing that her shoes are worth wearing as she is also wearing them in all her !meetings,interviews, photoshoots, holidays etc,which is a good tactic. As a doctor I understand her mindset that Trust is the key foundation of the growth.

But before entering into the store that happen which should not be happened. I completely landed onto a cowdung in front of the store and my shoes got ruined.

"Oh damn!"
I have no spare time left so I just rub my shoes on the road to clean it and entered the store recklessly.

The store receptionist analyzed me as I walked in front of her and she was giving me a fake smile and asked" How may I help you sir"

I said" Yes I am actually looking for the shoes for my younger sister."

She said "Okay sir this way for the girls collection." and guided me forward to see the collection.

She asked the type of the Shoe I wanted to look which is actually a simple question for me. I said proudly "The new summer collection which is launched by your company few days ago. That I am supposed looking for."

"BUT THOSE ARE NOT FOR SALE FOR THE COMMAN PEOPLE RIGHT NOW SIR."

I turned to the female voice which said this sentence boldly to my face few seconds ago. She is wearing a white gown with a loose bun and wearing her company's heels with a element bracelet studdedbwith diamond on her left wrist looking ethereal. I was looking at her like a fool as I was mesmerized by her beauty. But after a moment I enquired WHY with the same tonal language she used earlier. And she said Boldly but Politely this time.

"Those are limited edition shoes. Right now we are not selling them due to limited availability of the stock. We will open selling them after the enough availability. But right now We are Sorry Sir."

"Wow her voice is so melodious" my inner voice complimented her.

"Okay mam. I understand, so can you show me other collection." I said softly this time.

"Okay sir this way please" she requested me

Omg THE VANSHIKA, VIESTA'S OWNER IS GUIDING ME, my inner voice shouted with a surprise but I was showing a stern face to her as I don't want to embarss myself in front of her. And the I am following her silently. She Took me to see other shoes collection and I was following her sincerely and looking for the shoes for my sissy. But then she asked me the most difficult question.

"What type of shoes do you want sir Trainers, Pumps,Stilettos,Platform heels,Peep toes,Chunky heels,Wedges heels, High heeled boots, Cutout heels etc. What are you actually looking for."

I was looking at her blankly. I don't know  what to say know. But I have an idea. I just look around the entire portion and pointed to one of the heels and said.

"I wanted these in 6 number shoe size in nude shade"

And then she said "Okay sir you want stilettos in nude shade. I must say your choice is very rich."

"Did she flatter me" my inner voice said but I only speak yes mam  with my mouth in front of her.

She then ordered her subordinate to pack my heels and take a leave from there. This was an amazing encounter I have witnessed right now. People say first impression is the last impression. Yes she impressed me with her aura,her attitude, her boldness, her knowledge everything. She is unique.

After taking my heels, i pay with my card and again the same receptionist gave me a weird smile. I don't know what's wrong with her. But I don't care. I just got out of the store taking my heels and slowly walking towards my car. But suddenly my eyes got stuck on one person.

A college boy wearing a red tacky overcoat with boots and ripped jeans is walking to wards the same store and entered into it.
He is smoking cigarette and don't care about the people around him.
I ignored him and reached my car. But suddenly I remembered my phone is not there in my pocket. I rushed to the entire road and check and then I just entered the store again. And

I got shock while witnessing the whole scene and conversion there.

---------------------------------*************************-------------------------------

This is the first chapter I hope you will like it. Please vote and support my piece guys.
THANK YOU SO MUCH
LOVE YOU ALL