CHAPTER 12

ML POV

WHAT!!!

BEWARE!!!

It was written on the top of her profile.

"She is the grand daughter of Rajkumar Thakur,the king of real estate business. No wonder she held her nose so high." I murmured while reading her profile.

She has two uncles,two cousins.

Her parents died when she was a teen. Feeling pity for her.

Inheritance- Just a dining chair and a storehouse to live in her paternal house.Don't expect more.

Nature of family in brief-selfish,bastards,cruel,knows many ways to kill. So don't get involved with them.They detest me.

Owns- VIESTA,A PENTHOUSE, CARS AND HANDSOME MONEY.

Goals-1-RUN VIESTA AS MY SUBSTITUTE,

2-LIVE IN MY PATERNAL HOUSE AMD KEEP AN EYE ON THEM.

3-MAKE SURE TO CONTACT ME WHENEVER YOU FEEL AND KEEP ME UPDATED.

That's it.

"What about more". I scratch my temple while thinking. This is the brief knowledge I got to know about her.

I went to living room where she was sitting and sipping coffee and asked about more information to co relate things but she said that's enough for me to manage and ignored me.

Honestly, I feel bad for her as she has no one to talk which made her like this. She is indeed very good but her surroundings made her stone hearted. She hails from a rich family but she has to struggle there even she had a proper right on her grandfather's inheritance but still she got nothing,neither money nor love.

She is kind hearted as I have seen her with my parents, with lucky. She accepted and give proper respect to a transgender where the world just don't want them.

She craves love,affection,family,trust,loyalty as it can be seen in her eyes which she always wanted to hide with her rotten tongue.

And I think I have to dig more everyday about her so that I can heal her. As a doctor its my duty to heal the needy and I will perform my duties well.

My attention was grabbed by Vanshika when she handed over her gun to me and started teaching me to take a aim for self defense since I don't know Martial arts. And she orders Me to keep it with myself all the time in that house.

Yes I have to live in that house with her family.

She taught me everything,her walking style,eating style,signature etc.

This took a whole day and now I am complete tired mess and didn't realise that I drifted to sleep on her bed while discussing .

When I wake up next morning, I felt that my chest is feeling heavy. I got my neck up and saw that Vanshika involuntarily slept on my chest.

She was looking so innocent while residing in my body. I really don't want to disturb her sleep at all so I held her head and keep on the pillow to make her comfortable. And then went for my morning business and quickly took a shower and went to kitchen to make breakfast for both of us.

She then came to have breakfast and asked about my profile too.

SO NOW ITS MY TURN......