CHAPTER 3

ML'S POV

As soon as I reached home ,my sissy was sitting on the couch and eyes were filled with anger,I was quite terrified. But as soon as she can say anything mean to me, I forwarded the gift box to her, she was standing still after reading the name of written on the box and after that she gave me a tight hug and said Thank you bro for this beautiful gift, in a excited cum cheerful voice.

I was happy while watching her expressions, she is happy and satisfied with my gift. Later on, our family celebrate her birthday and she was extremely happy while walking into those stilettos and said Wow bro this is perfect shoes for me,the colour, the size,the texture was all perfect. It matches with most of my dresses. Even the heel size is also perfect, I really don't want those pillar heels, they are really comfortable, I must say. Vanshika really make good quality shoes,no wonder she is famous all over the country.

After hearing that name, I recall my incident in my mind about
that, I was wrong judging her before hand. She indeed is a Brat.
But don't worry,I PROMISE THAT I WILL NEVER STEP INTO HER STORE.

I speak in my mind,and indulge into the birthday celebration of my sissy.

The day is quite long.

After retiring to my room, I lay on my bed and wanted to relax but then I remembered that I have to make a to do list of tomorrow.

Yes I have a habit of making to do list and writing a diary about the following day incidents.

I went to my study table,opened my diary and start writing about my day.

My hospital events, about patients behavior and reactions, and most importantly about the encounter with a BRAT.

I don't know why I mentioned all the details in to my diary,but to be honest it hurts.

But thats my problem not others. After writing, I took a long pause and do some breathing exercise and murmured.

"THIS CHAPTER IS OVER NOW.FORGET ABOUT IT AND MOVE FURTHER IN YOUR LIFE. SHE IS NOTHING TO YOU,YOU DONT BELONG TO HER,JUST REMEMBER THAT.WHATEVER SHE DO IN HER,IS HER PROBLEM ONLY ,NOT YOURS.SO MOVE ON, MY FRIEND."

Now I feel relaxed, and without wasting my time I go to sleep as I get few hours to relax in the entire day and I don't want to look lethargic tomorrow, otherwise my patients will get scared of me.
So good night and I turn off the lights, cover myself in a duvet and goes to sleep.

Tomorrow morning.

Shit! I got stuck in this heavy traffic,I probably get late and I don't want to. Because my boss is very strict and punctual and yes will deducted my salary as a late fee. And my boss is none other than my father DR NAGESHWAR, he didn't take favours and a very stern personality. He is also a Cardiologist like me or I can say I am a Cardiologist just like him.
Please move further, I honked my car horn in frustration, but it of no use. So I sit quietly in my car watching this beautiful traffic jam. What can I do now, I turned on the music system and plays a song for me to relax.

A Ella le gusta LA gasolina
Dame mas gasolina
Como le enchants LA gasolina
Dame mas gasolina

As I look in my right, I can see that right lane is moving faster than my lane. Damn it! I should have taken that lane. Tsk tsk tsk.

But my attention was grabbed by a white Porsche car and the lady who is sitting on the backseat. Vanshika Thakur is also stuck in a traffic jam, a small chuckle released from my mouth but I think it was listened by her as she is now looking at me.I ignored her completely, obviously she does not want to remember my face. After the traffic jam is over, I saw in front of my car. Her car is actually moving further in my lane and to my surprise her car is also opting for the same route to the hospital. But I ignored her and focus on my driving. After reaching hospital, I parked my car and was about to move forward then suddenly my wrist was held by a lady touch and she asked me a question.

"Why are you following me this entire time?"

I turned my heels towards her direction,facing her. She is wearing a navy blue pullover and a beige colour pants with a pair of heels. Her hair is open. Who wears high heels and open hair to hospital!
Doesn't she know that lift is made for doctors and patients.

Normal people have to travel by foot in the entire hospital. She may get blisters in her heels. Wait! Am I concerned for her.

This whole scenario is fogged in my brain then again she caught my attention by asking the same question. And I slowly jerked my hand from her hand and move forward to pick my bag and especially my STETHOSCOPE and wear it around my collar of the shirt,without uttering a word and then face her and watch her silently. My one eyebrow got raised to give her a mocking. And went back to my cabin without saying a word,left her alone in the parking lot, and report to my boss.

She indeed got surprised by the latest fact that I was not following her, I am a doctor who was going to his workplace silently by using the same route which she was also using.

Vanshika's embarrassment score: 1

------------------------------------******************-----------------------------------------

I hope you like this story. Please support and vote my story.
And also I want to clear that this is not a normal wattpad story.

My characters are grey but this story is light hearted romcom.

Brace yourself for the surprise coming in next chapters.until then

Thank you so much
Love you all.