CHAPTER 8

AUTHOR'S POV

Thud

A man fall on the ground after getting a smash from an influential man. He shouted"just one job, I was very clear about it but you messed it up. Now everyone have proofs. How you are going to handle it. ANSWER ME...."

That influential man was none other than Vijay Thakur. He then grabbed that man from his collar and point out his gun to his head and again shouted at him" I have told you properly that Vanshika's murder should be disguised as a mass mob chaos so that no one found us suspected. But you were caught, had a fight,pushed her from the building,wanted to kill her but........
Unsuccessful. Am I right.!! And most importantly we have an eye witness, CCTV footage of that hospital. Oh god! You messed everything. But don't worry I will help you out."

That guy kneeled in front of him and begging for the help but then ......,.

THUD...THUD....THUD.....

3 bullets pierced his body, and blood started oozing out and he lost his life.

Vijay then cleaned his hand and ordered his men to clear the site and burn that body so that no one found any evidence.

He and Rajesh then discussed about to execute the plan properly by instigating their father against her... As they have to remain silent for some time to silence the matter..

VANSHIKA' POV

Us!!!!

I asked him.

He then corrected himself and said yes you and I.

"Okay" I replied.

Before taking a leave he said while forwarding his hand to me for a handshake"let me introduce myself properly, Hi! I am Milind Rajput, working as Cardiologist in this hospital. Nice to meet you Vanshika".

His gestures are fine, looking friendly.

I said " nice to meet you too, and did handshake."

Though he is residing in my body yet his grip was firm,not wanted to touch me in appropriately like a gentleman. I personally like it.

And then he left my cabin while saying to be in touch via call or message.

I nodded lightly and drifted into the sleep.
But my sleep was shattered by his family as they know that I gained consciousness. His sister hugged me and cried like cat and dogs but I managed her properly by using proper attitude, trying to disguise myself as her brother, correcting my pronouns.

Then we all four talked for like an hour. I was not speaking much because I don't want to reveal any truth to them but instead focusing on their words more. They asked me about my health, about the incident, everything in detail. But I didn't give a proper reply to them. This sucks!!

But I like this conversation because it reminded me about my parents,which I was craving for a long time.

But I maintained myself into the character properly. Then I sensed a pair of eyes was staring at me from outside the ward. I turned my neck into that direction and noticed.

Milind was watching us from that glass portion of the door and a tear fall from his eyes. I am understanding him, he was missing them, he was vulnerable. And he needs them. But he can't do anything and left us alone.

Personally I was feeling bad for him, I am habitual of this orphan thing but he is new to this. But we have no choices left. And trying to blend in this situation.

I then asked his father about the CCTV footage and that guy though I know he must be killed by now but still I want a piece of proof for my investigation.

And again I asked him about that shaman who was roaming in the Hospital at that day.

He gave me a relief by the information that police is involved in the case. But got confused and interrogated me about the shaman. I gave a lame excuse and asked for the help. He then reassured me.

His mother was nice, she was taking care of me and trying to uplift my mood.

His family is nice. He is blessed.
--------------------------------*******************------------------------------------------

I hope you like this chapter. Please vote and comment. Until then

Thank you so much
Love you all.