CHAPTER 7

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Now Milind's soul got stuck in Vanshika's body and vice versa. So whenever I write he or male's POV so it means actions are done by Vanshika's body and vice versa. So please don't get confused.

Thank you

-------***********-----------

ML POV

"Why god! Why me!

I was crying at my condition, I got stuck into a female body and really i don't know how long I have to be in this body.

Female body is totally different from male one's.
Every month I have to bear periods.
I have to take care of myself from outside world, from outside evil persons because for them I am a girl.

I even don't know if she is engaged or not. I may have to marry on her behalf and bear child birth also. Nooo!!!

This is against nature. I am a man and I am not blessed to bear extreme pain and still be strong and delicate at a same time.

How can I handle this. Plus I have to leave my family. How can I explain about this situation.

Plus I even don't know if Vanshika could make it or not. Don't tell !me that my body and Vanshika's soul got disappeared.

That means I have to live in this body just like that and pretend like a female in front of everyone.

If I tell about this to anyone, they will shift me to the mental hospital. How can I prove myself as I don't have any proofs."

And lastly that guy who shot us, I have to find him. It means Vanshika is involved in this. And I have to get justice. And also find that Vanshika is guilty or victim of this deadly game as I don't know about the situation and circumstances.

My inner thoughts fogged his brain.

But after some time I gain my conscious by doing my favourite breathing exercise, and get determined to face the situation anyhow.

I exclaimed that this is also a hurdle of life for me and I have to face it and fix everything. But firstly I have to confirm about my body and Vanshika soul.

And have to find that idiot shaman who is the root of this mess.

Stop crying.

Yes!! I can do this.

But my attention was grabbed by a transgender who entered my room,crying after seeing me and asked midway.

"Vanshika are you fine now. I thought I have lost you." And hugged me. I don't know him who he is and what is their relation. But I don't want to crush his feelings so I said politely that I am fine ,don't worry and groom yourself. And I said I just wanted to rest for some time as my body is aching and also taking care of proper pronouns as I have to use female pronouns. He agreed and left the room after kissing my forehead.

I took a relief and then a nurse entered in my room to check my vitals. I got an idea and asked.

"Nurse am I fine, I mean...... Is the man who is also involved in this accident is fine or not???"

Disguising attempted murder into accident.Wow!!!

She said don't worry mam sir is also fine and regain consciousness in a plain voice.

But to contrary I jumped from bed and said" I am not dead!!!!!!!yes!!!!wowohohoho!!!!!!" I was on cloud nine.

While watching me the scared nurse asked am I okay. And I came into present and again correcting my pronouns and my attitude I told her that I am fine just got really excited lately. Maybe due to hallucinations I think. Sorry for my behavior.

She then took a leave and I sat on my bed thinking about my to do list in my mind.

Found that my body is fine √

Next task,find her.

Then I composed myself as my shoulder is also hurting. I go to the search secretly.

After checking 6 wards and apologizes I found my body in the 7th ward.

She was looking pale and she was crying about thinking about her body and her wound on her leg.

I checked my left and right and entered into her room and locked it and drew curtains.

She looked shockingly at me as if she had seen another ghost. But she is looking cute even while crying, even stucked in my body. I don't know why my heart skipped a beat. I remember my first encounter.

But again she brought me in reality and started yelling "What have you done. Give me back my body. Please I am begging. Please"

And I put my hand on her mouth to shut her up and said"ssshhh!! You speak a lot. Speak softly otherwise they will send us to mental asylum."

Her eyes are looking cute.
No!! Focus!.

I then removed my hand and asked if she is fine and she nodded lightly. Then I said give me her phone number .

She looked at me in confused state and then I said "look we don't know how long we both have to be stucked. So at least we can call each other and coordinate accordingly. What's say!! Are you with me??"while forwarding my hand.

She grabbed my hand lightly,nodded and gave me her number.

A little smile came on my face.

Then I showed her my family photo, my phone's lock screen password and guided her to use my phone for further interrogation and only entertain my family and no one else.

And please mind your pronouns as nose you are a man.
I hope you can do this.

She said yes lightly and did the same and showed her password and picture of that transgender and said" his name is Lucky,he is !my childhood friend and my P.A. only entertain him and no one else please. And asked him to take care the company on my behalf for sometime. And please be safe, as we are watched."

I narrowed my brows and asked who.

She said none of my business and do as she says in a harsh tone.

Personally it hurts when she do these kind of things to me. But then I jerked my head and came back to reality.

And checked my next item of my to do list.

Find her√

Now next task.

After checking her injury,I analyzed that she needs 10 days rest now to recover and I asked her to to do same and asked my dad for the leave for 1month.

She asked why.I said we have to find the solution in this one month only and get back to our bodies as soon as possible. So trust me.

And after recovery we have to find that shaman who created this havoc.

She agreed.

And we ordered each other to act accordingly and take care of pronouns and don't let slip a suspicion about us.

Us!!!

----------------------------**************************---------------------------------

I hope you like it . comment down your favourite part .until then

Thank you guys
Love you