CHAPTER 13

FL POV

"Now its my turn" he said in a calculative tone.

He then picked bunch of papers and pen wrote for like a couple of hours. I know he is a doctor and now I have to learn many things about him. He is indeed very busy bee.

I just look at him writing. God! He is looking cool even while writing. The way he is focused on those papers making me slightly awestruck. His way of flipping those papers, his way of writing and the refined sunlight falling on his face through my white curtains is..........

No.......

Stop it Vanshika!!!!!!!Just stop it!!!!!!!!

My brain was burning my heart's vivid dreams.

My attention was drawn to him when I saw him standing in front of me holding those paper, a needle ,thread and a BANANA......

I looked so confused while watching him."What is he up to with this banana??"

Then he handed me those papers and asked to memorise them at night. I nodded .

Then he suddenly made me sat on the chair and put those things on the desk and hold me from behind. His chest was touching my back,then he slightly made me sit straight while holding me. This is insane!!!!!

Then he straightened my hands and make me pick up thread and needle and asked me put the thread into the needle and secure it properly. He is still standing behind me and then to my surprise he slid his hands to mine and taught me to sew banana. He is crazy but..........

My heart is flipping..........

Thanks to those cobblers who taught me stitching and sewing shoes, I learned this easily.

After sewing he said proudly "We both are experts in sewing,half task done."

I was feeling.............

Then he taught me how to check heartbeats while holding nerves of one's hand.

But the most breathtaking method was when he taught me check nerves of one's neck.
He slowly cupped my neck.......
Pulled my jaw upwards from his thumb softly.....
To make an angle he then slightly shift my neck to check......

This was...........

Then he taught me the same properly. I took some time but I learned it well.

He also taught me how to clean the wound, sterilization etc.

He also taught me generic medicines to give.

This was pretty cool. I was unlocking new skills.
This can help me in my life too.
Life saving hacks...

And at last he told me about his work culture,collegues, about his hobbies, family in detail. This was amazing. This makes me.............

And he also corrected my walking style as I walk like a female. He doesn't want anyone to think that he is gay. So he taught me walk like a man.

Everything was going fine but then

He ordered me to handover his patients to his boss as he is not working in hospital for some time and wanted to work somewhere else.

Well!! This boils my blood. He took my day in all this bullshit and still doesn't want me to work.

So double standard. I confronted him about the same. "You think I am worthless,you think I can't enact my part, do you think I stupid enough. Huh! Then why you taught me all these and took my time".
I was enraged of his act.