CHAPTER 2

FEMALE LEAD POV

APPLE DON'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE.

This is my reality. My parents got kicked out by my grandfather Rajkumar Thakur as they married without my grandfather's permission. My both uncles Rajesh and Vijay put fuel in the fire so that grandpa's inheritance would divide only in two parts rather than three. My grandmom and my biggest aunt died in a accident before my birth. And my second aunt divorced my uncle Vijay because of Domestic violence. Now their sons Shivam and Shaswat are also the part of my family business. My grandpa is  the king of real estate business of the country. But their remaining sons and grandsons are bastards,selfish,ruthless,money minded, opportunistic etc businessmen.

My parents witnessed poverty when I was born. My mother Vinita  always gave  me warnings if I don't study hard then just mend "SHOES" because I was very weak in studies. They love me a lot.

But our family got rifted when my father Ishwar died due to an accident while working as an electrician. And my mother left me as cancer ate her up. I was just 15 years old schoolgirl.

I got shelter in my grandpa's place but in a storehouse in pity as a servent not as a legitimate granddaughter.

Since then I started working hard in creating MYSELF. My mother's taunt hit my head and I made it as my inspiration.

Yes mom I MEND SHOES but situation changed. I become the owner of VIESTA. The name contains my parents name initials
as a blessing to me.

But how can I forgot that I contain the same blood as of my uncles and cousins.

Because I was not surrounded by feminine energies in the past,I consumed horrible masculine energies. I now become the carbon copy of my uncles which is driven for revenge.

They are my biggest rivals and wanted to acquire my business and collapse me anyhow. By hook or by crook. For them I am just an ant. My Grandpa have a neutral relationship with me nor do I care about him. After all, this is the result of his reckless decision.

I just care about my company and just ME. THAT'S IT.

So, I was doing my inspection in my Delhi's store branch then suddenly I hear a manly voice who is asking for my latest summer collection shoes. But when I analyzed his ....boring nameless clothes and most importantly his SHOES I lost my cool A COW DUNG ON HIS SHOES and made an excuse. And diverted his mind to RS 10,000 shoes after analysis. He believed my soft innocent face and agreed with me. After all "LOGO KA STATUS UNKE SHOES BATATE HAI".

(Shoes define your worth.)

But to my surprise, he picked up Rs 35,000 stilettos without even looking. That  were the best shoes of my spring collection. As stilettos means CONFIDENCE AND VERSATILITY. He didn't even flinch after hearing the price of the shoes.

Words murmured from my mouth that Your choice is rich.
I misjudged him for the first time of my entire life. But don't worry I will not commit this mistake again in my life. I will directly take the customers to the RS 40,000  shoe  options.
Yes I will not give up on my belief system. As I said earlier, I am now moneyminded, selfish businesswoman. And I am not guilty at all.

After that COW DUNG CUSTOMER, another customer came into the store wearing red overcoat of Gucci and boots from Prada's Fall collection and he ordered to buy whole my summer collection at once. I got surprised by his demand but who cares if Goddess Lakshmi is coming to my store wearing red coat, I will be considered as lucky in front of her eyes.

But as look outside the Glass doors, THE COW DUNG CUSTOMER is standing outside in disbelief. I sensed that he witnessed the scene inside and connect all the dots together as he got fooled by the owner that means ME. But I really don't care about him as long as red coat customer is interested in  shopping. Receptionist gave the same weird look to that customer because she also analyzed his shoes like me. I have trained all my subordinates very well.

He asked about the mobile which he left here in my store mistakenly. And went back silently outside the store,giving me another surprise as I was expecting any drama or yelling show.
No doubt he is quite sensible. But nevermind.

AUTHOR'S POV

After witnessing the scene Milind left as he understood her mindset very clearly and went back without creating a scene because he didn't want to waste his energy on a self centered
girl leaving Vanshika in her thoughts after watching him.Because he knew she will not leave her belief just by listening to him as he was no one for her but just a mere customer who likes her shoe designs.

Both of them thinking in unison:

"DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER"

---------------------------------------*******************------------------------------------

I know guys you may be angry after reading Vanshika's character but this is what I want. She needs healing from her past and wanted to become a better person.
Do you think Milind is going to heal her or any surprise is waiting for her. Let's see. Have patience. I will do justice with my characters.

Thank you guys
Love you