♡ CHAPTER 3 {A New Start} ♡

HAIDAR'S POV:

Haidar Ali Khan ascended the stairs, leaving the basement behind and stepping into the daylight outside. His mind, however, was far from the mundane surroundings.

As he walked, a casual conversation with his men ensued, but his thoughts were consumed by Noor.

"She's a stubborn one, that Noor," Russo remarked, breaking the silence as they walked through the compound.

Haidar's expression remained unreadable as he replied,

"Stubbornness can be molded into something useful."
Alex nodded in agreement.

"True, boss. She may resist now, but with time, she'll learn her place."
Haidar listened to their comments, his mind working through a myriad of thoughts.

Noor's presence had unsettled him more than he cared to admit. Her innocence, her defiance it was a combination that intrigued and frustrated him in equal measure.

"I need to keep a close eye on her." Haidar muttered to himself, his mind already formulating plans and contingencies.

As they walked, passing by the hustle and bustle of the compound, Haidar's thoughts drifted to Noor's future.
He knew she would resist, fight against his control, but he was confident in his ability to bend her to his will.

"She'll learn soon enough,"
Haidar thought, a hint of determination in his eyes.

"No one defies Haidar Ali Khan and gets away with it."
Despite the casual banter with his men, Haidar's mind was a battlefield of strategies and calculations.

Noor may have been a thorn in his side, but she was also a challenge he was ready to conquer.

As they reached their destination, Haidar's thoughts returned to the present. Noor may be somewhere in the depths of the basement, but her presence lingered in his mind, a reminder of the game of power and control that was about to unfold.

........

NOOR'S POV:

As the days stretched on, Noor found herself still confined to the dim and dreary basement of Haidar's imposing mansion.

Time seemed to crawl by as she waited, her only solace being the sporadic meals that were delivered to her, reminders of the world beyond the basement walls.

On what seemed like an ordinary day, Noor was roused from her restless slumber by the sound of footsteps echoing through the silence of the basement.

The heavy door creaked open, revealing A lady, in her mid-40s with a gentle demeanor and a kind smile that instantly put Noor at ease.

"Good morning, dear, I'm Jenny, I work for mr.Khan."
Jenny greeted Noor with warmth, her voice a welcome departure from the harshness of Noor's recent days.

Noor blinked, momentarily taken aback by the unexpected visitor and the softness in Jenny's eyes.

"Good morning, I'm Noor.!!"
she replied, her voice tinged with a mix of surprise and gratitude.

Jenny's soft gaze lingered on Noor, as if she understood the turmoil and uncertainty that Noor was going through.

"I brought you something to wear," Jenny said, holding out a neatly folded uniform.

"You'll be staying with us in the servant quarters. Get ready, and I'll take you there."
Noor accepted the uniform with a sense of relief washing over her.