Anokhi says and Rishabh believes

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Anokhi was telling everything to Rishabh about her family and her mother with tears in her eyes and Rishabh was listening to her feeling her pain.

After telling everything, Anokhi took a deep breath and said, “I used to feel very bad. Whenever I used to think about my mother, my heart used to break every time. Sometimes I used to say in my mind that I wish I had died at the time of my birth, then nothing would have happened to my mother.”

As soon as Anokhi said this, Rishabh sat on his knees in front of her and holding her face in both his hands, looking into her eyes said, “How many times have I told you to say whatever you say with understanding. You also listen sometimes, what do you say with your mouth. Whatever happened to your mother is not your fault. You were not even born at that time, so how did you commit a mistake and do you know what would have happened to me if you were not there? Here, here, I never get peace.”  Saying this, Rishabh placed Anokhi's hand on his chest. Anokhi was looking into his eyes with moist eyes and feeling his heartbeat which was beating fast at this time.

Rishabh's heartbeat would increase just by hearing about Anokhi's death.

Rishabh joined her forehead with his and said with closed eyes, “ You don’t know Cupcake how important you are to me. I get nervous just thinking about you leaving and you keep saying the same thing again and again. You say that I trouble you but it is not so, you keep troubling me with your words again and again. Remember one thing, you did not do anything, it is not your fault.”

Anokhhi was looking at Rishabh with moist eyes whose eyes were closed. She called him, “ Rishabh ji.”

Rishabh looked at her on hearing her voice, then Anokhi held his face in both her hands and said, “ Just like that was not my fault, Rishabh ji, in the same way it is not your fault either.”

“ You don’t know Cupcake why all this has happened?”

“ I know. Alok uncle told me everything, that is why I am saying that it is not your fault.  ”

“ Even after knowing everything you are saying this if I had not make a bet then it would never have happened. ” , Rishabh said holding her hand then Anokhi said, “ That is the thing Rishabh ji, you were only 10 years old at that time, that was childhood and it was not that it happened because of your childishness. Anant Sethi had deliberately made the brakes of the car fail. You knew how to drive a car, right. Tell me you knew how to drive a car, right Rishabh ji. ” When Anokhi asked Rishabh slowly shook his head.

Anokhi said further, “ Then how was it your fault, if the brakes of the car had not failed then the accident would not have happened. If Anant Sethi had not called uncle and maa had not come to know then she would also never have come after you, so where is your mistake in this Rishabh ji, tell me. ”

But what should I do Cupcake, I am not able to understand how to face them both, what should I say to them both? ” , Rishabh said with his face down.

There was helplessness in his voice. Anokhi lifted his face and said, “ Sorry, you just say sorry to them and hug them tightly, see Rishabh ji, everything will be fine from that moment onwards. ”

Rishabh just started looking silently after listening to Anokhi. Anokhi hugged him and said, “ Rishabh ji, you and Alok uncle were away from each other for the last 20 years, so you should not delay at all now. I say, not even in 20 minutes, but in 20 seconds you should go to their room and hug them, then you will see that both the restlessness of your heart and the restlessness of their heart will be reduced. ” , when Anokhi said this, Rishabh held her waist tightly and hid his face in her neck and just said hmm.