Omkar and Riya

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Who were you going to call and why? ” , Rishabh asked Anokhi with his eyes narrowed in the same way, then Anokhi said in a panic, “ Me, no. I was not going to call anyone. ”

“ Lying is a bad thing Cupcake and lying to me is dangerous thint. ” , saying this Rishabh put one of his knees on the bed and start leaning towards Anokhi, then Anokhi quickly said, “ I will tell you, I will tell you. I was going to call the nurse so that she can give me the medicine and I can sleep quickly after taking the medicine because you trouble me and I don't want to be troubled, I want to sleep. ”

Anokhi said everything in one breath and Rishabh was staring at her face.

On the other side_

Riya's room_

Riya was sleeping on her bed. Suddenly she heard some noise from the balcony. She opened her eyes and looked towards the balcony with sleepy eyes but the door was closed so she closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

But the very next moment someone knocked on her balcony door. Hearing this she quickly sat up. Her heart started pounding with fear.

“Who is it at this time of the night? Is it a thief?” Riya swallowed her saliva in fear. Drops of sweat appeared on her forehead. She slowly got up from the bed and moved towards the balcony.

Reaching there she saw someone’s shadow on the door. Seeing this Riya was about to scream loudly when she heard a familiar voice.

“Riya open the door, it’s me.”

When Riya recognized that voice, her eyes widened.  She quickly opened the door and on seeing the man standing in front of her, she was about to call out his name loudly but the man put his hand on her mouth and said softly, “Do not make any noise and do not shout at all, otherwise your whole family will come to your room and then when everyone will ask the question that what is your assistant doing in your room so late at night from the balcony like a thief, what will you answer?”

Riya removed the man's hand from her mouth and said with some anger, " I don't know others will ask questions or not but I will definitely ask what are you doing in my room at this time, that too from the balcony like this. Do you know what would have happened to you if someone had seen you. Why have you come?"

That man smiled and said while holding Riya by the waist, "I have come to apply color to my girlfriend. This is our first Holi together and you will not come to the office tomorrow and neither I can come to your house to celebrate Holi, that is why I have come now so that I can apply color to my love first." Riya smiled after hearing that man's words.

He took out gulaal from his pocket and applied it lovingly on Riya's cheeks, Riya closed her eyes and smiled. Then Riya tried to take the color from that man's hand but he took his hand back.

Seeing this, Riya said while making a face, "Give me color too. Should I not apply it to you?  ”

“ Apply it but in my way ”, saying this the he touched his cheek to Riya's cheek and Riya's grip tightened on his t-shirt. Similarly, he applied color from Riya's cheek on his other cheek too.