Again married

Changes in my updating schedule = 1 chapter in morning 🌄 and 1 chapter in night🌃

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

“ Hey Vikram bhai when did you come?”, Rohit asked in a panic.

“Leave about me, you tell me what is going on between you four?”, Vikram asked glaring at him and all three of them started showing their funny smile.

Shivaay said, “Nothing, it is Holi tomorrow, so we have to plan something for Holi, or will Holi remain empty like this? Am I right, Shivika ?” Saying this Shivaay looked at Shivika.

Along with him, Vikram, Riya and Rohit’s eyes also went there. Seeing both of them lost in each other’s eyes, Riya said praising them, “Oh, both of them are looking so cute.”

“But what are you so lost in that you can’t hear our voices. Tell me, since when have we been talking so much and these two are not even noticing it.  ", said Shivaay while making a face, Rohit took him from there and said, "When your girl comes, then we will experiment on this topic, but for now let's go." Saying this he took him away and Riya and Vikram also went with him.

Unaware of all these things, Shivika and Hardik were looking at each other in the same way. Love was clearly visible in Shivika's eyes. There was a small smile on her lips, but Hardik's face was expressionless. No one could understand what was in her eyes at that moment.

Just then the phone in Shivika's hand rang, the sound of which broke the attention of both of them. Shivika angrily disconnected the phone without looking and said while making a face, "Damn it, I don't know whose call it is. You have ruined my beautiful moment.  ”

When she looked back, Hardik had turned and was about to leave from there when Shivika held his hand and stopped him and said, “Hey Hardik where are you going. I have disconnected the call. Now let's see each other again, we were having fun.”

On hearing her words, Hardik started staring at her with strange eyes. He looked at his hand which was held by Shivika's hand and said to Shivika, “Shivika leave my hand.”

“ Hey Hardik, I have hold you not to let go and you don't even let me hold you properly, you take your hand off in a jiffy.", Shivika said lovingly coming a little closer to Hardik.

Hardik shook off his hand and said with some anger, "Shivika, how many times have I told you not to do these things with me, doesn't it get into your mind? Today I am telling you for the last time, stay within your limits, otherwise the day I forget my limits, you will regret it a lot." Saying this, Hardik went away from there and Shivika kept looking at him with a small smile on her lips, but looking at her smile it was clearly visible that it was a fake smile.

Night time_

The garden was completely decorated, lighting on the trees, garlands of flowers and in the middle there was a pile of dry wood, grass and ( gobar ka kanda) cow dung cakes which Holika was going to burn.

Everyone from the house had come except the girls Shivaay. Shivika, Riya, Shanaya and Anokhi had not come yet.

Surekha said to Shobha, “ Didi where are these girls? We are running out of time.”