Priti in Danger

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

“ What happened, why are you all looking at me like that?”, Rishabh asked looking at everyone.

“ I swear on my diamond, Rishabh, it is you and not someone else.”, Surekha said to Rishabh widening her eyes, then Rishabh asked her questioningly, “ What do you mean, Chachi ji?”

Surekha said, “ What do you mean, in all these years you never played Holi with us and you are playing with her.”

“ Yes, I used to tell you people not to apply color on me and you all listen to me. I told her also not to apply color on me but she did not listen, so I played with her. If you people had also not listened, I would have played with you people too.”, saying this Rishabh crossed Surekha and went from there and Surekha kept looking at him with her mouth wide open.

When she saw Shobha, Shobha laughed.  Then everyone started playing Holi with each other and Anokhi was sitting comfortably and was happy watching them all playing. In between, everyone would put colors on Anokhi too and Anokhi would take water balloons from the big bucket kept beside her and throw them one by one. But poor Anokhi, none of her shots were right. Every shot of hers would miss and everyone would laugh at her, even Rishabh.

Seeing Anokhi laughing, Shobha said to dada ji, “After so many years my son is laughing papa and he is really happy.”

“Yes, Rishabh is really happy with Anokhi. Anokhi is really a very nice girl Alok and you did a great job by getting her married to Rishabh.”, grandfather said to Alok and Alok just smiled.

Those three saw that Shivika, Shivaay, Vikram, Riya, Rohit, Praveen, Shanaya, Hardik were all standing around Anokhi and all of them had buckets of pink coloured water in their hands.

Anokhi looked at them and requested, “This is wrong, you all get saved, not even one of my shots was right, then why are you people doing this.”

“ If your aim is not good then what can we do, little angel.”, Hardik said laughing.

Anokhi made a face at Vikram and said, “And you, bhaiya, you are my bhaiya. You are not listening to me and joined all these people.”

“I have taken a break from the position of brother for 2 minutes, after this, I will become your brother again.”, Vikram said laughing.

Praveen looked at everyone and said, “1 2 3” As soon as he said three, everyone simultaneously threw water towards Anokhi. But then Rishabh kept a big umbrella in front of Anokhi so that not even a single drop of water fell on Anokhi.

Anokhi who had hidden her face behind her hands out of fear, when she did not feel the water falling on her, opened her eyes and saw that she was saved. She saw that Rishabh had saved her, so she started looking at Rishabh smiling.

Vikram said in irritation, “What is it Rishabh, you yourself don’t play Holi, and when we are playing, you are not letting us play.”

“Play Holi with only gulaal. There is no need to spoil it.”, Rishabh said without any emotion.

“What will happen if she gets a little wet?”, Vikram said, then Rishabh stared at him and said, “Nothing much will happen, whatever happens to you people will happen.”