Vikram saves Preeti

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

That man brought Preeti to a deserted field and pushed her towards the ground.

Preeti turned her face and looked at him, her eyes widened with surprise. Gaurav was standing in front of her. Although

Gaurav had gulaal on his face, but still Preeti recognized him well.

Preeti shouted, “Gaurav, how dare you. Why have you brought me here?”

“To play Holi. I did not celebrate Holi with my wife today, that is why I brought her here to play Holi with my wife. I had gone to your house, but you had gone to that Sanjay Malhotra's party, then I could not meet you. That is why I have brought you here. Look, there is no one here except you and me. We will be able to apply color to each other comfortably.”

Gaurav's tongue was faltering while speaking. Seeing his faltering tongue, Preeti understood that he was very drunk at this time.

Preeti stood up from the ground and calmly told him, “Look Gaurav, you are very drunk at this time. Let me go.  I told you, I don't want to play Holi with you."

Gaurav got angry after hearing Preeti's words. He held her arms and pulled her close and said, "Why, why didn't you play Holi with me? Or did you play with that Sanjay Malhotra's son?"

Gaurav had held Preeti's arms very tightly due to which Preeti was in pain and when she heard Gaurav's words, she started looking at him with surprised eyes.

Gaurav tightened his hold and said, “What are you looking at like that? Did you think I won’t find out anything? I know everything that your father’s boss wants to get his son married to you. But remember one thing Preeti, no one can marry a deserted girl, a divorcee girl.”

Now Preeti was also angry. She said in a loud voice, “Not everyone is as low as you Gaurav. There are many people in this world who have high thinking and who also respect girls. They are not like you who dishonor their own daughter and sister.”

As soon as Preeti finished speaking, Gaurav slapped her hard on the cheek and Preeti fell straight on the ground. She was looking at Gaurav with nervous eyes, keeping her hand on her cheek.

Gaurav came near her and said, “He can adopt a deserted girl but I will also see how he adopts a disgraced girl.” Saying this, he came on top of Preeti and started forcing himself on her.

Preeti was trying her best to keep him away from herself but she was unable to do so. In this forceful act, Gaurav had torn the sleeve of Preeti's kurta.

Preeti was crying and asking Gaurav to leave her and was screaming for help but the night time and the deserted ground were not allowing her voice to reach anyone.

Gaurav was trying to kiss Preeti by bending over her face when suddenly someone kicked him hard on his face due to which Gaurav fell on the ground away from Preeti.

Preeti looked up and saw Vikram standing there. Seeing Vikram, Preeti quickly got up and hugged him.

Vikram also took her in his arms and started looking at Gaurav with his eyes turning red with anger. Vikram kicked Gaurav so hard that Gaurav's entire mind was shaken.