104

We pull up to the carpet and Connor gets out of the car before opening my door for me.

I thank him before getting out of the car, what feels like a bazillion cameras flashing at us.

We say bye to Connor's mom before she drives off and we walk down the carpet, posing against the backdrop for pictures.

We take a couple formal ones before doing random poses, even doing one back to back picture.

I was told beforehand that I'm supposed to do at least 3 interviews before going inside, so I drag Connor with me to one of the closest reporters calling my name.

"Hello Ms. Reynolds, how are you doing this evening?" The reporter asks, handing me an extra microphone.

"Oh, I'm doing pretty good, how are you?" I ask.

"Pretty well." The reporter chuckles. "I'm Paul O'Connor, you can call me Paul, it's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too Paul." I reply as Paul hands Connor another mic.

"So where's Walker tonight? I didn't think such a big Marvel fan would miss this." Paul asks, making me nod.

"Yeah no, he was very upset about having to miss it, but he had a pre-scheduled interview today, he's actually there right now." I tell Paul, making him nod.

"And then so who do you have with you today?" Paul asks, looking at Connor.

"I'm Connor Noon, you probably know my twin brother, Brady." Connor speaks up.

"Of course, the little guy from Good Boys." Paul nods.

"Not so little anymore." I laugh, looking at Connor, who nods.

"How's Brady doing?" Paul asks. "I heard you and him dated for a bit late last year."

"Yeah um, I'd prefer it if we didn't talk about that, considering the fact that I'm in a relationship at the moment." I tell him politely, trying to deflect the subject.

"Well I mean, a reporter can wonder. It seems you moved on from Brady pretty fast. A couple days later you were with Walker." Paul says, chuckling like we were having fun.

"Um, like I said, I'd prefer if if we didn't talk about it." I repeat as Tom, Toby, and Andrew come up behind me and Connor.

"Hey Delphi." Andrew says, kissing me on the top of my head.

"What're we talking about?" Tom asks rhetorically, clearly having heard everything.

"Oh, we were talking about Connor here's brother, Brady Noon." Paul says, clearly unaware of the fact that nobody actually was asking.

"Which I believe I heard Delphi ask you not to talk about." Toby speaks. "So let's pick something else to discuss, yeah?"

"We're all trying to have fun here, let's not have any issues with interviews." Andrew says firmly, holding eye contact with Paul.

"No harm done." Paul assures before the three Spidermen left us alone. "So, where were we? Ah, right, so how did you move on from Brady to Walker so quickly? I heard down the grapevine that maybe you were never truly in love with Brady."

"Um, in love is a strong term, I mean-" Connor interrupts me.

"Look, she asked you multiple times not to ask her about Brady like that, and the fact that you keep doing it, makes me not like this situation. We're gonna go, this interview is over." Connor says, tossing his mic back to Paul. "Thanks Pete."

"It's Paul." Paul says as Connor wraps his arm around my shoulder and guides me away.

"Connor." I start laughing once we're far enough away, Connor quickly joining in.

"I killed that." Connor says between giggles, pulling the corner of his jacket over his mouth to muffle his laughs.

🏐🏐🏐

After we do two more interviews- both of which actually included Connor and excluded Brady in their questions, unlike Paul- we went inside to get snacks and go to our seats for the viewing.

I sat between Andrew and Connor, Andrew on my left and Connor on my right.

Zendaya and Tom, along with Benedict, sat on Connor's side, which he was silently freaking out about, and Andrew, Emma Stone, Tobey, and his 15 year old daughter Ruby sat to my left.

We were of course in the front row, along with the rest of the main cast, a popcorn in Connor's lap and a drink in both of our cup holders.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Connor talking to Zendaya before pulling out his phone and they both pose for a selfie, making me giggle quietly as the previews begin.

"Send that to Leah, she loves Zendaya." I whisper to Connor.

"I know." He says before flipping his phone to show me that he already sent it.

" He says before flipping his phone to show me that he already sent it

*Attachment: 1 image*

STOPPPP

NAHH WHO DIDNT INVITE ME

BRO COME GET ME

I WANNA MEET ZENDAYA

I LOVE ZENDAYA WHAT

shh Le the movie's starting

DONT TELL ME TO SHH CON

STOP BRO THATS SO UNFAIR

I'll tell her you said that

I gtg

Ft later??

Duh but like bro

Pick me up next time

I'd be eternally grateful🙏

For sure

"Someone has a crush." I whisper to him, making him flick me in the arm.

"Shut up." He glares at me. "I do not have a crush."

"Stop lying to yourself." I reply. "Come on, your more obvious that Walker and I were."

"Nobody is more obvious that you and Walker." He argues. "Plus I don't know if it's the right time."

"Why not?" I ask, all jokes aside.

"You know how I am, I don't know how to be with someone..romantically." Connor says quietly, looking at his phone. "What happens if we get together and I'm no good at boyfriend stuff and then I just hurt her because I'm too distant or dry or something?"

"Connor.." I whisper softly, not really knowing what to say. "I'm sure you'll figure it out, and she likes you so much, she'll be patient with you. She's never been in a relationship either, you can figure it out together."

He's quiet for a few moments before speaking. "When did you become my therapist?" Connor asks with a chuckle.

"I have no idea." I say with a laugh, wrapping my arm around him and giving him a side hug.

"Thanks Delphi." Connor whispers as the movie starts.

"Anytime." I reply softly.