Chapter 41

----------------------------------------------

-Rashta's Room-

----------------------------------------------

-Third Person POV-

"I can't believe this!" Rashta yelled in anger as Declice and Viscountess Verdi were in front of her "What do you mean?" Rasht asked quickly as Viscountess Verdi looked somewhat uncomfortable as she spoke "Lady Angelica is being given the education Her Majesty received as a Crown Princess. She is being taught the same subjects Her Majesty took when living at the Trovi Estate. She has teachers for all subjects that a young lady from a noble family would learn, such as court etiquette, dance, social graces, drawing, and piano. Along with some teaching from the Empress." Viscountess Verdi finished talking as Rashta bit her nail in anger 'Why does she get special treatment, while I'm learning basic manners and table etiquette! It's not fair! I should be the one learning all that stuff, so I can become the Empress!' Rashta thought and glared at the ground while Viscountess Verdi and Delice looked at her worried.

----------------------------------------------

-Angelica's Dress, Hairstyle and Accessories-

----------------------------------------------

-In The Hallway - In Angelica's Office/Study Room-

----------------------------------------------

-Third Person POV-

Viscount Lotteshu was walking in the palace going towards Angelica's office 'Lady Angelica isn't like Rashta, but I still should be cautious of her. I still remember our first time meeting, unlike Rashta she knows what she is doing. Maybe if I get on her good side she will help my family. Rashta can be my first option and Angelica and I can strike a deal. She did protect Lebetti from being embarrassed at the debutant ball, so maybe I might be able to trust her. Lebetti seems to admire her as much as she admires the Empress, maybe even more the the Empress.' Viscount Lotteshu thought as he stopped walking and stood in front of Sovieshu "Oh! Hello, Your Majesty. What a pleasant surprise." Viscount Lotteshu said with a smile as he bowed to Sovieshu.

"A pleasant surprise indeed. What brings you here? Are you here to see Rashta again?" Sovieshu asked and Viscount Lotteshu shook his head "I came here to see, Lady Angelica. To thank her in person for buying a dress for my daughter Lebetti. It was a kind thing to do." He said and Sovieshu smiled his cheeks turned red "Yeah that's my Angelica." Sovieshu mumbled before looking back at Viscount Lotteshu "Well then, her study is the third door the the left. She should just be reading over some books the Empress gave her for her lesson." Sovieshu said and walked past Viscount Lotteshu. Viscount Lotteshu lifted himself up and looked back at Sovieshu before he kept walking 'Hm, seems the Emperor's love and care switched from Rashta to Angelica not. I'll keep this information to myself for now.' Viscount Lotteshu thought and walked up to the doors of Angelica's study room, he knocked on the door and heard a come in so he walked inside to see Angelica sitting gracefully on a chair at the desk peacefully reading a history book in her lap "Hello, Lady Angelica." Viscount Lotteshu said standing in front of her desk and bowing to her as she looked up from her book "Hello, Viscount Lotteshu. What brings you here?" Angelica asked closing the book and laying it back down on the table before looking up at him.

"I want to thank you for buying Lebetti a dress." Viscount Lotteshu said.

"It was my pleasure. Miss Lebetti has grown on me and I see her as a good friend." Angelica said softly with a smile as Viscount Lotteshu nodded "How can I repay you for it?" he asked as Angelica thought 'I could get more details on Rashta and her life by making him my personal secret messenger...' Angelica sighed "I want you to be my private messenger. You will report anything that involves Rashta or anything that Rashta plans to do back to me. If you can't reach me then give it to my Ladies-In-Waiting, Lady Diane Ashton, Countess Sylvia Ashton, and Lady Cecilia Whitely." Angelica said and Viscount Lotteshu nodded "I agree." He said. "Good. Also, I wish to meet the child of Rashta. I will meet you and your son at a cafe and we can go to your house so I can see the child. I just want to make sure the child will have no ties with Rashta after this. You can keep blackmailing her." Angelica said and Viscount Lotteshu thought about it for a while before agreeing "I will see with my son a time we can go, for you to meet the child. I am forever in your debt, Lady Angelica." Viscount Lotteshu said bowing befor walking out as Angelica gave a soft smile 'My plan worked. Now that I have someone close to Rashta on my side giving me any information on her whereabouts and plans. I will protect that family as long as I can.' Angelica thought not hearing the door open and Sovieshu walked inside. Angelica spotted him and her mood brightened "Your Majesty!" She said happily as he walked over to her "How have you been feeling? How is your studying?" Sovieshu asked standing next to my chair patting my head and I smiled brightly at him "I feel wonderful. I'm so happy to see you, Your Majesty." Angelica said, "That's good. How are your classes?" Sovieshu asked, "Oh! My classes are going well. They are very interesting too." Angelica said taking his hand into hers and leaning onto his hand as well, Sovieshu looked at the few books on the desk "You must be studying hard." He said making Angelica nod. "I am. I want to become a Mistress that you can be proud of." Angelica said as Sovieshu kissed her forehead "I'm already proud of you, Angelica" Sovieshu said making Angelica smile more her cheeks turning red "Oh, I heard you gifted a dress to Viscount Lotteshu's daughter." He said and Angelica nodded "I did. I knew she didn't have a dress, so I asked the royal seamstress to make a dress on her behalf. Since she had been so nice to me since we met. I wanted to gift her something she can love and wear." Angelica said and Sovieshu nodded "That was very kind of you, Angelica." Sovieshu said 'Only if you knew the real reason.' Angelica thought.

Soon she stood up and walked with Sovieshu out of her study room 'I'll make sure it stays like with forever. Both me and Navier happy and in love.' Angelica thought looking at the ground with a smile on her face as they continued to walk.

' Angelica thought looking at the ground with a smile on her face as they continued to walk

.

.

.