Cupid's Still Gay [Part Two] - Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13 PART TWO

 HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wow Macy you are so lucky to have Blaze,” a girl from my Spanish class mummered to me as i passed her in the hall. 

I smiled politely, “Thanks.”

All day I’ve been getting praise from others, everyone whispers when I walk past – they’ve also started glaring at Aaron and well no one can look at Ryan without laughing.  I raised my eyebrow at Ryan as we walked to our next class, “It’s not my fault I made a sexy cupid,” he flashed me a cheeky smile.

I swatted him, “A grown man a diaper is not sexy.”

“For gay men it is,” he said before flicking his hair, i gave him a deadpanned look, "WAY! too much information."

~

I glared at the dress sprawled on my bed, it was a sleeveless dress that would stop at my knees – made of pink silk covered by delicate black lace. I didnt expect Chloe to pick a dress like this, i something expected more frilly...

It was beautiful - simple but yet elegeant but I didn’teven know how I was going to pull it off - I glanced at my reflection, i looked like a had just woken up from a 100 year slumber. My hair was messily standing up in different directions. My eyes seem to have darkened with eyebags and my chaped lips looked unfixable.

As if on cue Chloe and Selena waltzed into my room, Selena carrying boxes of makeup, a whole crate of it. I cringed at the site, they know i hate anything unnatural, and Chloe wasnt gentle at all when it came to applying makeup.

I remember that time she poked a mascara brush into my eyeball, i shuddered. Was it too late to back out? As if hearing my thoughts, Chloe moved in, she flashed me a toothy grin “Make over time…”

~ An hour of pure pain later~

“I didn’t know waxing could hurt that much,” I examined my poor legs in the mirror, the stinging sensation just wouldn't go away. I could see Chloe examining me through the reflection. She smirked, “Pain is beauty – by the way what shoes are you going to wear?”

I smoothed my dress down, “Um vans?” I squeaked flashing her a nervous smile, no way could i walk in anything high, especially after Chloe's leg torture. Chloe narrowed her eyes and tossed a pair of black stilettos at me, “These will do,” she tottered to the bathroom carrinng her dress.

I turned to Selena who was suppressing a laugh, "If i were you, id wear them.”

I put them on hesitantly, “So evil,” I said flatly as I tried to balance before i knew it, i began to lean to one side before i crumpled to the ground. 

Chloe emerged in a pretty blue dress that framed her delicate figure perfectly; her blonde hair was twirled into complicated looking bun. I turned to see Selena in a red dress that sparkled every time she moved – they both looked stunning. I enveloped them in a hug, it was moments like these that i remember im so lucky to have them, "I love you guys," as i pulled them into a hug.

Chloe pulled away first, "Now dont get all teary, dont want you ruining your makeup."

I looked at myself in the mirror; my red hair curled, my shiny lips, flawless makeup, a beautiful dress and my awkward legs shaking in the high heels. I felt myself smile, I thought I looked pretty – and I hoped Blaze would to.