Daunting Envy - Chapter 4

Chapter 4

The bell rung signaling biology class was over. I picked up my books and was about to leave when someone grabbed my wrist and spun me right round into their chest. I slowly glanced up to see Blaze smirking down at me."So this revenge plan of yours, hows it gonna work?"

"Meet me at second break, at the cafeteria," I said, racking my brain of what the hell I was going to do.

Blaze smirked, "Its a date," before winking and leaving the classroom. I scurried outside before I was cornered by Selena, Chloe and Ryan, Ah my three musketeers.

Selena held tightly on to my left arm, "So how'd it go?"

Ryan was next, "Are you two dating?" he winked.

Chloe was grinning like an idiot; "Am I a genius or am I genius."

I sighed,"Ur, Selena it went awkwardly fine, Ryan I guess we are and Chloe you're a genius. Now can we please get to class, you know Miss Fennel hates me."

~

It was second break, and the cafeteria seemed really far away. I guess this was Show Time and it was now or never. Aaron Ringo Stenson prepare to be revenged on. We slide into our normal red and white booth. Ryan with his daily sparkling water, Chloe and her obsession with gummy bears.

Then in he came, I swear everyone stopped and drooled, it all looked like slow motion to me. Blaze slide himself right next to me placing his arm around me. I pushed his sides scooting away from him, "Heard of personal space buddy?"

"Aren't we dating?" Blaze asked.

"Right," I mumbled looking down, Chloe pushed me back towards him.

"Just to let you know, this is only for revenge. So don't go falling in love with me or anything. Got it?" Blaze voice was edgy.

"Hah! Never in a million years." I stated.

"Blaze this is Chloe, Selena and Ryan."

Blaze did his little guy "sup" nod.

"So, Blaze. Are you prepared to go all the way with this?" Chloe stood triumphantly

Blaze smirked, "All the way."

I made a disgusted face at him, shuffling another few centimeters.

"Well let's get this show on the road, partner." Chloe said in her awful country accent.

Ryan ushered Chloe to shush, which was going to set Chloe on her speech to who knows what...

"Morison, what are you doing here?" a voice came out of nowhere. Oh there standing with yet another girl was my ex-boyfriend, Aaron Stenson.

A frown was plastered on Aaron's face, his eyebrows knotted and his light blue eyes glared at Blaze and me. Blaze chose this time to slide his arm around my waist pulling him closer to him so that I was practically  on his lap.

"She isn't yours anymore Stenson, besides waste not want not." Blaze wiggled his finger towards Aaron.

Aaron laughed his eyes showing no happiness, "She's only looking for a rebound guy. You guys won't last a week." It was mine turn to laugh; I turned to brunette hanging off his arm, "Honey, he's cheating on you with that blonde friend of yours." The vulnerable brunette looked up Aaron, "Aarie? Is this true?"

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ryan and Chloe stifling a laugh while Selena mouthed Aarie? And made a puking face.

"No, baby you're the only on for me," Aaron soothed the brunette as they walked away, Aaron giving Blaze one more death glare.

"Lovely couple, we should totally double date with them, " I joked to Blaze.

"Well, I need payment for dates," he winked at me as his hand lowered down my back. I remember I was in his lap and immediately hopped off.

"Pervert."

"Whatever turns you on." And with that he left.

I turned to see their faces; Selena smiling, Ryan winking and Chloe... Chloe was just happy her plan actually worked this time. "The guy has a massive ego," I frowned at Chloe.

She raised her hands, "Well tough titties, do you want to get revenge on Aaron?"

I nodded, "It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make."

I sighed, revenge was hard work. But it was worth it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankyou for reading xx

Sorry its short i was tireed :)