1. Abducted

(Sean's POV)

The night before we left our planet Lorien, there were two kids who were walking along the streets to join the festival in the main city. One of them was a girl with blonde hair. She was young and pretty. The other one was a guy. His hair was black and about three years older than the girl.

I was the guy. The girl was my friend. She was always my friend since my father and her mom are colleagues in some sort of an organization I can't remember well. Anyway, we were both happy. We decided to go to this place because, I don't know, enjoy maybe. But the girl and I hold our hands so we won't get separate.

The music was so loud. The parade was already starting but we can't find the place. We're still far from the main city when someone behind us barked something. The girl and I look back and saw two silhouettes. They were just black as if they're covering their whole bodies in the shadow.

The girl and I ran as fast as we can. We don't know who the guys were. We don't know what was happening. But we knew this was bad. The strangers were faster than both the girl and I. Suddenly, the other guy shoot his gun right at my side, but it missed. We stopped running while I put my hands up.

"Stop! Why are you shooting? We will cause no harm to them!" the other man hissed, at least I made out few of his lines.

"It missed!" said the guy who shoot. "It doesn't matter..."

They lunged at us and dragged us out of the place, separating our hands and bring us to a dark place.

I opened my eyes. Before I can even realize what was happening, the girl I was holding my hands with was now inside an ivory capsule just beside mine. Blue hologram number floated in front of her showing "11". She cried and pulled out her hands, screaming for my name.

It was hopeless, but I cried too. I reach out for her hand while I'm inside my own capsule. But then, her capsule suddenly flew, leaving me alone.

I remember my promise on her; that I will find her when we got separated. Now that it happened, I had to find her after this. We are heading to a planet bigger than Lorien called Earth. One thing only keeps on popping into my head, that this is very dangerous and we don't even know what is happening. Why do they have to transport us into another planet separately? Can't they just put us into a ship big enough for us to fit there?

I wish I could do anything. But I was too weak. I don't know what the people here who kidnapped us put inside me. My visions are getting blur.

I remember those last lines I told the girl while were walking.

"If my Legacies developed sooner, I'm going to fly with you out from this place." I told her.

"How did you know you will have flight?" She kidded.

"Well, my grandfather has those. Imagine an old man flying across the sky?"

She laughed and then slapped my back. "Ow, what was that for?"

She didn't reply. She just laughed.

I wish those things are still going to happen. But how is it possible if we're both separated now? Earth is big; I have no idea how I'm going to find her. The girl was gone now. All I knew is she's out there somewhere.

I looked over outside to see three new capsules that are being prepared. The kids are inside their capsule too, but I can't see their faces well because of the decontaminating fog. Once it's clear enough, I could only see a guy in the middle capsule. His face was worried and sad. Blue lights suddenly appeared in front of them, starting from thirteen to fifteen. 

My capsule suddenly hummed to life.

I knew I was next. Blue hologram number showed in front of me like what happened with the girl in the eleventh capsule and the others.

I have no one to cry out with. The kids on the other capsules are strangers even to me. I don't know them, so I just turned my face forward, looking over the screen. I closed my eyes while my memories about the girl are slowly being removed away by something in my head.

If this is what supposed to happen, then be it.

My capsule flew straight away.