5. Footie & a Dreamy Captain

Enjoy
:)

******************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***********************

With all the students going to and fro in the hallway, Star had lost Molly and Jeremiah in a matter of seconds.

She looked for them, but in vain, they were no where to be found. Star figured that they would already be at the football pitch, so she headed there.

She was almost out of the building, when Mr Anthony, caught up with her.

"You look pretty excited for this match miss Star, I wonder why you are never this enthusiastic in my classes"

Maybe because you are a boring old man who gives boring lectures in his boring classes.

Star thought, but instead, she smiled slightly at the old man who was looking at her through his thick glasses.

"Yes it's going to be a great match hopefully, and I'm always very enthusiastic in your class sir".

Her history teacher laughed lightly, shocking Star, because she never thought that this man could ever laugh.

Too many weird things were happening today.

"Really, then tell me what essay do you have to hand in, in two days"

"I ... I swear I remember it! It's the one on world war something!"

"Close enough miss Star" He replied, clearly surprised that Star remembered, and that was all he said, Star felt weird standing there, talking to her strange history teacher about homework while she could actually be there watching Ray play.

"Alright good bye sir, I've got to go" Star stated quite awkwardly before rushing towards the exit of the building without even looking back.

When she arrived at the bleachers, someone came and put a tiger hat on her head, messing up her beanie and her hair. But, she decided to keep it on, since the school's football team was TIGERS FC.

People were screaming and shouting, there was paint and posters everywhere. Star continued moving towards the top of the bleachers, while going up she spotted the cheerleaders and of course the captain of the squad.

It was the same brunette whom Ray was kissing last time in the cafeteria. She was looking, as most boys would say, gorgeous. Her mini skirt showing off her long and slender legs, her hair tied up in a neat pony tail, her make up was perfectly done, unlike Star who wasn't wearing any of the above.

She felt a pinch in her heart and quickly turned away. Walking around until she spotted Jeremiah and Ivan. She went up to them and sat next to Ivan.

"Star! Where the hell were you? I thought we'd never find you." Jeremiah yelled over the deafening noise.

"I'm sorry I just lost sight of you guys"

"You know you have something called a mobile phone, you could use it sometimes." Ivan stated, looking dead serious.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah I know, I didn't want to take it out of my bag. Where's Molly anyway?"

"Think she went to see Sam or something, she'll be back soon, don't worry"
Star nodded and just the the speaker announced the beginning of the match.

The cheerleaders were doing their job perfectly, executing their stunts and dances nicely. Star couldn't help but feel a little jealous.

What if Ray was watching them?

Speaking of Ray,

"The captain of TIGERS FC, the one and only, RAY O'BRIEN!" The announcer said, making the crowed erupt in cheers and applause.