Boyfriend

"Good morning,Liz,"Daphne greeted,"so did you kept your promise?"

I know she will ask this question.She really has a good memory...

"Yeah!I met him yesterday!"

"Where did you two meet?"

Shoot,I forgot that she's gonna ask this question!! I took a deep breath.

"In a cafe...?"I wasn't sure on what I was gonna say.

"Really?Are sure you met him in a cafe?"

That's it.I lost my confidence.I'm lying to my best friend.I'm the worlds baddest girl right now.

"Daphne,I---"

"Yes,we met at the cafe near the school.The cafe was a little crowded,so we shared a seat,"someone spoke.When I look at my side,he was standing there.

*Wait,"he" has a name.Why am I---Shoot!I forgot to ask him his name!!*

"So what's your name?"Daphne asked.When I looked at her,she was happy,excited.Does having a boyfriend makes Daphne really happy?

"I'm Kris.Kris Edwards."

"Can I borrow my best friend for a moment?"

"Yeah.Go ahead."

Daphne pulled a little far from Kris.

"You've got the jackpot,Liz!!This guy is cool,handsome,cute,kind,honest and many more!!"

The "honest" word was kinda bugging me.I want to spill the beans and tell her that we're not really dating.And the fact that he,Kris is a ghost!She's my best friend and she trust me more.How can I just lie to her.

"Bye then,Elizabeth.I'll see you around,"she gave me an evil grin.

Sometimes I thought that she's angel but then again she is a devil,after all.

"Well then,let's go inside,love.We don't want to be late,"he grabbed my waist and started walking.

I looked at him angrily.

"What?Holding your waist isn't one of the rules,"he smirked.

Now I see why he's still here.Spirits should not wander around here.Unless,they created a sin that the punishment is to stay here in the human world.