Advice From Ms.Browns

"El,can we talk?"Ed asked.

I was about to answer when Kris arrived.

"Am i interrupting something?"he looked at me,"Let's go,honey."

Seriously,Kris has been acting like this since Ed arrived.It has been two and a half months since they argued but I still discussed it sometimes with Kris.

"Hey,Liz!!"Daphne greeted,"Let's hang out at the cafe!!"

"Sorry,Daphne.I'm going to return some books and I'm going to study."

"Are you sure?Your not hiding anything?"

After Kris and Ed argued,I told the Daphne the reason why I can't come with her.Since that day forward,every time I reject her offer of us hanging out she would ask if I was hiding something.

"No.I'm not hiding anything.I promise."

"Well,if you say so...."

    ~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"Afternoon,Ms.Browns.I'm here to return some books,"I greeted her.

"Thank goodness your here.I'm really wanted to go the bathroom.Stay here and keep an eye on the library for a moment."

I nodded.She quickly disappeared.

I read some books while Ms.Browns is still in the bathroom.Wow!She really have to let it out!

I was reading a romance novel.While I was reading,I can feel someone breathing on my neck.When I turned around to see who it was,Kris and my face was closer.Our nose was facing each other.I backed away from him.

"Kris!Don't scare me like that!!"I hissed at him.

"I am a ghost,after all,"he whispers at my ear.

I swear,his voice when he said that was a little...sexy.

"Get off!!"

"Hey,did you hear?The prom is near and they said it's a masquerade meaning we have to wear a mask!!This is so cool!!"some girl giggled.

"Yeah.And there is a game like you have to find your date.All boys would form a line and you will guess who among them is your date!Isn't that awesome!!"

*Find your date?That's a weird game but somehow,it's quite interesting...*

"I see.Then you'll have to guess where I am,then!If you found me,I'll give you something and I owe you a dance but if you don't,I'll haunt you,"he walked away.

"What?!How am I suppose to find you when there are many guys that looks like you?"

He turned around,"You know how to find me,"he whispered and disappeared.

"Wait!!"

Who are you talking to,Ms.Blythe?"

"Ms.Browns!You scared me.I was talking..to the air!!"

Ms.Browns sighed,"Young women like you are a bit too weird.Still,don't lock yourself here at the library,the prom is around the corner.Instead,why don't you read magazines on how to put make-up."

"Yeah,I'll keep that in mind,Ms.Browns.See you tomorrow!!"