Shopping Time

"Okay,what we're going to do now is to go to the mall.Buy some things like make-up.Beautiful dresses and other things we need for the prom,"Daphne stated.

"You know,I think i'll buy them some other time,"I replied.

"What?!The prom is just two days away!Your telling that your going to buy those things tomorrow.After tomorrow is the prom so we need to do it now!!"

"But mom doesn't know,yet."

"She'll understand.It's her big girl's happiest moment of her life!!"

"I don't like prom,"I mumbled.

"What did you say?"

I shook my head.

"Good.Now,Kris and Henry will come with us but we're going to split up.They're going to the men's section while us to the women's."

   ~_~_~_~_~_~

Once we got there,Daphne dragged me everywhere.She only took 30 minutes to find her dress.After she found hers,she let me wear the other dresses she found.But,I don't like it.

"Why?It's beautiful."

"It's just that I have my own style."

She looked at me for a second and walked away.While I was following her,I saw a beautiful violet dress.

"Daphne,I think I found my dress."

She turned around.

"Wow!It's perfect for you.And I think It's more perfect with this mask."

She raised her mask.It was violet too that's why it's perfect for the dress but it's Daphne's mask.

"But that's yours!!"

"No,it's not mine,yet.Take it or leave it."

I sighed while taking it from her.

"Besides,I found my mask."

She pointed out the mask that was displayed.It was black.Which suits for her black dress.

"Now,let's buy a make-up."