Finale

"Liz!!"someone called.

"Liz,thank goodness we found you,"Daphne said,"I thought you said you were with Kris?Where is he?"

After I told him I love him,he vanished.But his scent still stayed.But he mouthed me something.Something like "We'll still see each other again.You just won't know it's me."

"He's gone,"I mumbled.

"What?What' that suppose to mean?I thought..."

Daphne kept asking where Kris went but the answer to her question is right in front of her.Sam and I were the only ones who knew what really happened.

Many months passed,we finally graduated college.Sam and I became a couple.Kris was right.Sam will always be here on my side no matter what.

If Daphne didn't forced me to get a boyfriend,I'll never meet Kris.And my life would suck.

My life is perfect now.Thanks to Daphne who forced me,to Kris who made me believe in boys again and to Sam for proving to me.

But what Kris mouthed to me still gt me thinking.What does that mean?

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

YESS!!! At last,my story is finished.Now,I'm going to create a new one.

I was thinking,should I make another part for this story?Or not?You know,make another story but the casts are still them.But how about my new one?Please guys,help me!!