Broken Rules

"Liz!!I was so worried since you disappeared when that bastard Edmond showed up!!"

"I'm fine,Daphne.In fact I've already move on.From now on,I won't bother looking around if he's there."

"Oh,look it's that bastard again!!"

I was shocked and looked around.

"Where?Where?!"

Just then,I realized that Daphne pulled a prank at me.

"Daphne!!You've made me look like a complete idiot!!"

"Really?You've moved on?"she gave me a fierce look.

"Hey,Daphne!Stop teasing my girlfriend!"

It was Kris.He was cool in his uniform which is unbuttoned.

"Liz,stop drooling already.He's your boyfriend.He's all yours!!"

"I'm not drooling!!Not at a--"

I stop when I realized that someone hold my hand.Kris was holding my hand?!?

"Let's go,babe.We don't want to be late now do we?"he dragged through the locker room.

"Might I ask why did you held my hand?It was one of the rules!!"

"What rules?"Daphne popped out of nowhere.

"Nothing.It's just that,she wants me to do it everyday,"he smirked and turned his gaze to me.He mouthed me something."Meet me at the library later."

Ever since I told him my story,he thinks that we're so closer to each other now.So that's why he's acting like this.

Like he said,"at the library".I went there after our class.

Our library is quite big so it took me a few minutes to find him.Actually,I wasn't the one who found him,he just snatched me without anybody noticing.

We were at the darkest part of the library.Nobody goes in this part because it was dark.

Kris leaned closer to me.I can feel his breathe.We were so close.Then,after that,he kissed me.